Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers

Commercial Advertisers Forum Advertisers specials and great buys.

Old 16-05-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemc181 View Post
Hopefully he is busy out the back making up my Rock Sliders :D
Have you heard from him regarding the status of you order? Ordered and paid for a full set of plates and steps a couple of weeks ago and asked for an update on when they're likely to be ready earlier this week but haven't heard back. Understand he's a small operation and is busy so not concerned on the time, just be good to have some communication.
MY09 NT Pajero VRX DiD Auto, Gunmetal, Smart Bar, TJM XGS 50mm lift, Icom IC-400Pro, Onroad OEM 18" Alloys with OEM Dunlop Grandtrek AT20 265/60 R18, Offroad OEM 17" Steels with Mickey Thompson MTZ 265/70 R17
Old 16-05-14
BushSkinz 4x4

Hi Moth,
Sorry mate I must have missed your email. Yep have been absolutely flat out, Just trying to juggle everything at the moment so it means I seem to be working most nights instead as we have one kid down with an ear infection at the moment who isn't a happy camper.

Yep 3 under 4 yrs old!!! its a mad house at the moment.

Cheers,
Kieron

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]
Old 16-05-14
BushSkinz 4x4

Also, just to give a general update. All going according to plan the last handful of orders involving side steps should leave on Monday. We got absolutely in undated with side step orders so my calculation on how many I had to fabricate was a little short. Anyway it was faster to make them in batches rather then individually up until the paint and assembly stage.

Several sets have left this week, so I would expect the majority of people to have started to receive them but for others depending on location I would expect them to have them by mid-late next week.

Moth, I would expect you to see yours on Tuesday or Wednesday seen as your only on the Gold Coast.

I also just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the kind words with regards to our new addition and also express my thanks for your understanding in the extra time it has ended up taking to get some of these side steps fabricated. Normally it is pretty comfortable to do 2-3 sets per week with everything else we have to do, and it turns out there was about 12 sets of steps from forum members in the space of about 1.5 weeks so I have certainly had my hands full out in the workshop. But hey instead of being awake listening to crying bubba I have been at work listening the tunes of the tools, so not all bad ;)

Cheers,
Kieron

Old 16-05-14
Valued Member

All the best Kieron...you and your wife are amazing coping with 3 kiddies under 4 years! :clap2[1]:

Great service, keep buying from this guy. Great products too! :beer[1]:

Cheers,
Sally

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575
Old 16-05-14
BushSkinz 4x4

Thanks Sally, it sure is crazy to say the least. On top of that at the start of the year my wife decided to pursue a new career path so she is studying Nursing full time even still. So I am doing a lot of kid juggling and evening work to try and make up for parts through the day I am watching the kids.

Fortunately I have a couple of people to help make sure things are getting done but they don't have the same knowledge base or variety of skills that I have acquired over the years.

Cheers,
Kieron

Old 16-05-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearcie View Post
Thanks Sally, it sure is crazy to say the least. On top of that at the start of the year my wife decided to pursue a new career path so she is studying Nursing full time even still. So I am doing a lot of kid juggling and evening work to try and make up for parts through the day I am watching the kids.
Cheers,
Kieron
I think you're gonna be a very busy family. :smiley_watchout[1]:
Dont forget to keep a bit of time on the side for :beer[1]:
cheers
kerway:beer[1]:
Old 16-05-14
BushSkinz 4x4

Thanks Kerway, Yep very busy for the next 20+ years I recon and then the kids or someone can run the business and I will kick back with a cold one somewhere in the middle of nowhere... ahh to dream :)

I live by the philosophy set the bar high even if you fall a little short, rather then set the bar low so that you always succeed at doing nothing extraordinary.

Cheers,
Kieron :beer[1]:

Old 16-05-14

Well said Kieron :clap2[1]:
A man after my own heart.:D

cheers
kerway
Old 19-05-14
BushSkinz 4x4

Ok just a heads up some steps are leaving today and some tomorrow. We ended up at the polyclinic yesterday afternoon with our 16month old after he decided to give his chin an intimate encounter with the tiles. Resulting in a about a 20mm gaping gash that they decided to glue back together (for now atleast).

Anyway I lost about 3/4 of my afternoon/night shift last night.

Just thought I would post it up on hear as most of you guys seem to be following this thread now.

Cheers,
Kieron

Old 19-05-14

Default Bushskinz Intercooler and Sump Set

Just received my Intercooler/Sump combo set from Bushskinz, they look great and if they fit as well as they look then great result.

Greg

2018 QE Pajero Sport GLS, Factory Accessories: Alloy Bull Bar, Tow Bar, Underbody Protection, Aftermarket: Uniden CB, Redarc Electric Brake Controller, Bushman Cooler, Rhino Roof Bars; Full Tint, OCAM Extendable Tow Mirrors, Fridge Tie Down Racks, Kickass Battery Box with Projecta DC DC charger, King KCRS-23 with the Peddars 5899 bump stops, Almac Boat Loader, Almac Outboard Slide, Provent catch can, More to come
Tows a 2015 Billabong Grove 186