Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Electrical / Radios

Electrical / Radios Discussion of electrical systems and accessories.

Old 19-02-12

Default NP Exceed Ipod Solution

Hi Folks.
I have been fiddling with this for sometime and searches haven't really uncovered anything. I have posted some pics of a simple iPod connectivity fix.
In behind the radio are a number of RCA plugs for Audio and Video. There are two unused female RCA plugs with caps on, 1 red - 1 white. If you run a cable from your iPod to these plugs and set the Radio controls to either Nav or Aux, you will now have sound through the main speaker system. I ran my cable behind the radio and out through the ashtray.
If this has already been posted somewhere else my apologies. You can also get the iPod to work through the rear DVD player spare RCA plugs as well.
(hope the pictures work ok, my first picture post)

Cheers

Blackpaj