Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-2 Pajero

Generation 4-2 Pajero NT model 2009 - 2011

Old 12-09-11
Valued Member

Default Brisbane dealers who won't complain about new bashplates (Brisbane)

So I've got the bush skinz plates and the Paj needs a dealer service.

Anyone recommend a Brisbane dealer that will not complain about having to deal with the aftermarket plates when it comes to a service? I've been recommended Eagers Newstead ...
2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.
Old 12-09-11
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion View Post
Anyone recommend a Brisbane dealer that will not complain about having to deal with the aftermarket plates when it comes to a service?
You're joking aren't you?

Shane.

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 12-09-11
Valued Member

Send a message via MSN to JoshF

You probably have a bigger concern on how they take them off and put them back on again.

I use Motorcare for my servicing and they are willing to hammer out the dents and bows in my bushskins including welding on new nuts and drilling out bent and broken bolts.

You pay of course but they are happy to do so and are experienced in the bash plates as a number from the forum also use Richard for service and update work who turn up with well used bash guards
NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/
Old 12-09-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkcaver View Post
You're joking aren't you?

Shane.
?

At worst, I will just remove them myself before taking it for a service.
2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.
Old 12-09-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshf View Post
you probably have a bigger concern on how they take them off and put them back on again.

I use motorcare for my servicing and they are willing to hammer out the dents and bows in my bushskins including welding on new nuts and drilling out bent and broken bolts.

You pay of course but they are happy to do so and are experienced in the bash plates as a number from the forum also use richard for service and update work who turn up with well used bash guards
Old 12-09-11
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion View Post
?

At worst, I will just remove them myself before taking it for a service.
That was my original thought too, but I couldn't believe it was an issue. So I guess you're not joking then......That's pretty soft....

Shane.

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 12-09-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemsley View Post
x3

2008 NS DiD GLX, ARB bar, Warn winch, BFG ATs, Bilstein/Lovell 2" lift, Milford barrier, VMS GPS, Rhino platform rack, Uniden UHF, Mobile 1 antenna, MMA tow bar, DIY dual battery system, Outback rear storage, Bushskinz bash plates x 3, custom steel sliders, Airtec snorkel, Narva HIDs, Ironman awning, ERPS, Glind hot water
Old 12-09-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeJay View Post
x3
Having said that I have also had it serviced at Eagers Newstead with no worries about the bashplates.

2008 NS DiD GLX, ARB bar, Warn winch, BFG ATs, Bilstein/Lovell 2" lift, Milford barrier, VMS GPS, Rhino platform rack, Uniden UHF, Mobile 1 antenna, MMA tow bar, DIY dual battery system, Outback rear storage, Bushskinz bash plates x 3, custom steel sliders, Airtec snorkel, Narva HIDs, Ironman awning, ERPS, Glind hot water
Old 12-09-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkcaver View Post
That was my original thought too, but I couldn't believe it was an issue. So I guess you're not joking then......That's pretty soft....

Shane.
It's not an issue. It was just a simple question.

Obviously it is easier if I do not have to remove the bashguards before my wife takes it in for service, and thus not have to explain why the Pajero has no guards, isn't it.
Old 12-09-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeJay View Post
Having said that I have also had it serviced at Eagers Newstead with no worries about the bashplates.
Thanks.