Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-1 Pajero

Generation 4-1 Pajero NS Model 2006 - 2009

Old 16-12-11

Your probably right, it should be an easy job. I guess you learn from experience; but I would have thought that the one page of instructions would be easy to print off or post online and I would have learnt from Chip-it's experience. That does not mean that I would not have broken the sensor, but it would have reduced the likelihood of it happened.

I would have preferred the instructions to the stubby holder and bolts that could not be used as the flanges had bolts welded to them. Maybe the shorty is different to the LWB, but forewarned is forearmed.
Old 16-12-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwright74 View Post
I would have preferred the instructions to the stubby holder and bolts that could not be used as the flanges had bolts welded to them. Maybe the shorty is different to the LWB, but forewarned is forearmed.
Now all I want to know is......
Where is my stubby holder?????

ARB Summit front & rear bars and side steps, Carryboy canopy and rack, Safari Snorkel, VRS 9500 winch, Gecko 16x7 rims with BFG 245/75r16 KM3s, Uniden 8080s UHF, Darche 270 awning
Dobinson heavy duty suspension, Harrop rear Elocker, Supertrim Neoprene Seat Covers, Drifta drawers, MSA drop slide, dual battery system and ARB onboard compressor. National Campers Hermit.

Previously a Gunmetal 2007 NS VRX DiD Auto
Old 17-12-11
Valued Member

I got the stubby holder.

The SWB bolts were welded as well.

Richard
Old 18-12-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merts View Post
Now all I want to know is......
Where is my stubby holder?????
Dare I say it... your stubbie holder must have fallen through the same hole as the thumb drive!

Last edited by dwright74; 18-12-11 at 07:13 PM.
Old 18-12-11

Well, I received my race pipe, and the little thumb drive, but I don't know what to do with it? It doesn't fit anywhere on our laptop, so I'm stumped! I am missing the stubby holder also...
2008 NS Exceed. Champagne. Options to date: ARB colour coded bar, Long Ranger fuel tank, Billstein shocks, Kings Springs with 2" lift, Poly Air Bags, Speedy Baja rims with BF Goodrich 265/65R17, Rhino Rack, Rear storage drawers, Dual battery, Spot lights, UHF radio, Bushskinz bash plates & rear bumper guard, Wetseat covers, Sandgrabba mats... (and headed for divorce!!)
Old 18-12-11

It may be a USB 3.0 and your laptop only supports USB 2.0????

The instructions are on this thread.

Goodluck.
Old 19-12-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteandjo View Post
Well, I received my race pipe, and the little thumb drive, but I don't know what to do with it? It doesn't fit anywhere on our laptop, so I'm stumped! I am missing the stubby holder also...
If it is one of the new micro thumb drives it will fit in a USB port (there isn't any physical difference in USB2 or USB3 ports, or USB1 for that matter.) It will slide into the wider opening in the port. They have the same contacts as a standard USB plug, they just dont have the shield bit around the outside.

ARB Summit front & rear bars and side steps, Carryboy canopy and rack, Safari Snorkel, VRS 9500 winch, Gecko 16x7 rims with BFG 245/75r16 KM3s, Uniden 8080s UHF, Darche 270 awning
Dobinson heavy duty suspension, Harrop rear Elocker, Supertrim Neoprene Seat Covers, Drifta drawers, MSA drop slide, dual battery system and ARB onboard compressor. National Campers Hermit.

Old 20-12-11
Valued Member

Correct Merts. It looks a little deceiving but it is a USB stick. Place it into the USB slot of your PC (log facing down) and read contents.

Subby holders come with Performance Chips but if someone is close by our shop, come in and I'll give you a stubby cooler free.

Consider it a Christmas Pressy.

If interested. Chip It will still be accepting orders after the break (23rd Dec ? 9th Jan) with skeleton staff. Phones may not be manned during this time. (fax and emails orders will be seen to as mentioned)

Orders will be sent out twice a week so delays of up to 1 week may be experienced between your Direct Deposit or Visa payment and order processing.

And we would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support over 2011 and would like to wish you All a Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.

Sincerely

Diesel Performance Solutions

Contact sales@chiptuning.com.au for 10% forum discount
(NB: Forum discount applies to Performance Modules only)

Office 02 8090 1881
Old 20-12-11
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip It View Post
Subby holders come with Performance Chips but if someone is close by our shop, come in and I'll give you a stubby cooler free.

Sincerely
Thanks for the offer Robert, but it is 3,348km from my house to your shop, so I might just have to learn to live with the disapointment of not having a Chip It stubby holder

Old 21-12-11

I got my delete pipe installed yesterday, I live near Chip It so I got them to install it. The car definitely feels a bit more responsive now. I equate it to the car feels a bit lighter. It is not a massive difference in performance but noticeable. I'm convinced the turbo lag is improved significantly though. I'm hoping that those panic moments where you are crossing in front of oncoming traffic with foot flat & going nowhere will be gone.

The performance improvement is a bonus for me as I got it installed because I didn't want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere with a blocked filter.

For what its worth he gave me several stubby holders
07 NS GLX 3.2 DiD Auto - Bushskinz bash plate + custom bash plate - Rocksliderz - factory bull bar - Pirelli scorpion ATRs - Ironman awning - Rhino Pioneer Luggage tray - Chip it race pipe - Home made breathers - 2" (Bilstein/Lovell) - No Limit Chip - Torque Pro for Android