• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tipy01
    • Dec 2011
    • Bendigo

manual gearbox /transfer case breather conection

Hi Guys, im in the process fitting remote breathers and have done rear and front diff but now im stuck trying to do gearbox and transfer case I have console removed and can see breather pipe but unsure where it goes to I understand that there is one pipe connected to both but my question is where do I connect the remote breather pipe to and how do I access it by the way it is a 1998 blister guard pajero Thanks for any help and pics would be good
    97 NL 3.5 l manual many mod to do lift springs + body , front locker,custom tube bar front+rear , custom slidders,uhf,lights,winch,rear drawers, roof rack,rooftop tent,and who knows what else
  • Pauly
    • Feb 2009

That pipe runs about half way up the firewall behind the engine on the drivers side. Not sure how easy it is to access with the engine in but I know its there. It is held in place by 1 bolt to the bellhousing.

Comment

• Pauly Faulkner
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2012
      • Maitland, NSW

+1 to drivers side.
      easy enough to get to for a breather hose install.
      it's at top of bellhousing directly behind the head driver side and should have a rubber bung/cap.
      97' NK 3ltr GLX LWB Manual | 3" lift | Wildcat headers | K&N air filter | 2.8 crawl gears | 4Terrain clutch | 2.25" exhaust | Factory locker rear | TJM 10,000lb winch | TJM snorkel
      97' NL GLS LWB Auto | 6G75 3.8ltr | Redback Headers

Comment

• Tipy01
        • Dec 2011
        • Bendigo

Thanks guys awesome help make an easy install (breather upgrade )
        97 NL 3.5 l manual many mod to do lift springs + body , front locker,custom tube bar front+rear , custom slidders,uhf,lights,winch,rear drawers, roof rack,rooftop tent,and who knows what else

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X