• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HarrisonClan0810
    • Sep 2010
    • Patterson Lakes

New to the Pajero world

We are in the process of purchasing our first Pajero. It is a second hand second generation. It is a 1993 3.0 V6 7 seater auto. Any suggestions on things I need to look out for? Not even sure about the model as in NT, NL, NH?
    Last edited by HarrisonClan0810; 21-09-10, 10:16 PM.
  • tomo3834
    • Jan 2009
    • Coppabella, Queensland

Great choice. You wont be disappointed !
    NH Pajero 3.0 V6 Auto GLX, TJM Bullbar, 31"x10.5"x15" Desert Duelers, Side Steps, LOVELLS Gas Legend Series II Shocks, EFS Torsion Bars, TJM Raised Coils, Spotties, Uniden UHF, 40L Primus fridge, snorkel, work in progress . . . .

Comment

• Bernoulli
      • Jun 2007
      • Oregon, USA

NH or NJ I imagine. Make sure the timing belt and water pump have been replaced. The belt has a 100,000K cycle. The water pump is normally done at the same time. It should have the latest crank/harmonic balancer bolt. Have the radiator checked. Beyond that, it's pretty much the same look fors on any used car.
      89 3.0L 5Spd SWB Raider in NW USA

Comment

• HarrisonClan0810
        • Sep 2010
        • Patterson Lakes

Thank you for the information. I have found out it is a NH model. All other items have been done and now the seller is putting tires, tightening back seat, and replacing the trailer adapter. Mechanic says all else if good for road worthy.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X