Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photography and Videos

Photography and Videos Show us your great shots

Old 14-09-19
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver
Default Learning to fly

Guess what I bought

https://youtu.be/Co3pIkLdhBQ

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 14-09-19
Valued Member

Great first flight .. well chosen music ...

You did really well in surburbia ... ours ended up on the roof of our house....

Looking forward to your 4wd adventure films ..

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 14-09-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleriver View Post
Great first flight .. well chosen music ...

You did really well in surburbia ... ours ended up on the roof of our house....

Looking forward to your 4wd adventure films ..

haha, I went into speed mode, flew too far, then couldn't see what direction it was pointed to bring home. Thought I was going to loose it on someone else's roof too. Bit of a clacker moment.

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 3 Weeks Ago

A week under the belt and I've learnt a few things.

#1, 2 batteries for the spark ain't enough

https://youtu.be/LEcMdd5bLXM

NX build

My Journeys
Old 3 Weeks Ago

defo need 3 batteries or more to get some good time out of it to make it worth going to the park etc.

Did they ping you on youtube for copyright on the music yet

cheers Brett
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by denmonkey View Post
defo need 3 batteries or more to get some good time out of it to make it worth going to the park etc.

cheers Brett
Just use people whom sang covers . Or remix . no worries 😉

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 3 Weeks Ago

not sure that gets you away with it.
I've seen a a couple of cover singing websites, that had to stop doing covers due to copyright which I thought was odd. They could do originals but no longe covers.

I also had a mate who was filming at a car show and walked past a car with a radio playing in the back ground. He got pinged for that he wasn't happy .
Couldn't happen to a nicer prick

cheers Brett
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by denmonkey View Post

cheers Brett

Not yet

All depends on the copyright. I've only had one vid pulled out of the 91 on my channel. Most are flagged not for monetisation and a few are restricted in certain country's, but as said, only had one pulled.

PITA really, trying to find some decent non copyright music is a pain.

NX build

My Journeys
Old 3 Weeks Ago

yeah, I don't think they care if its not monetized, otherwise they pinch any money it makes and send it to the 'artist' like thats the entirety of the video. 50/50 would be more fair I reckon.

I agree, very very hard to get decent music. I'm considering a subscription to a supplier for more options.

cheers Brett
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Nice video over the water. I remember the first time I did that and it was bloody scary. I still have trouble when I'm on a cliff top and send the thing out over the edge

I get those Youtube emails every time when I have a music background but they all say it's no big deal, just a notice.

I did a test of the 'follow me' function on my last trip, works well. (no music on this, it was just a test)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C1mgQ9hmgA
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Peders Springs & EFS Shocks, MM Auto Mate, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S. Infinity caravan and a TVan Firetail.