Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Challenger > PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014

PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014 Covering 2.5 HP diesel

Old 14-09-19

Default Suction Control Valve

QLDChallenger - Can you post the link to this please - "2. Removed and machined the throttle suction control valve as per the post on this forum (really helpful might I add)."

I'm not asking the question the right way to find the post you're refering to. Thanks.
White PC, MY13 LS Auto. Diesel Smart Engine Chip, Windbooster Throttle Controller, M&M Auto-Mate, 3 Inch Stainless Exhaust, Safari Snorkel, Tough Dog Adjustable Suspension, Rear Air Bags, Diff breathers, Heavy Duty Tow Bar, X Cross Sports Front Bar, LED Bar Light, Toyo Open Country 275/65/17 Tyres, UHF CB, GSL Trailer Brake Controller, VSR / Anderson Plug at towbar (for charging the van batteries), Pro 200 catch can, EGR mod.
Old 14-09-19
Valued Member

Zippy,
As per the link below, post #6 should give you the info you are seeking:
https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...Spindle&page=3
Old 14-09-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbrown View Post
Thank you. Think that will fix myproblem.
White PC, MY13 LS Auto. Diesel Smart Engine Chip, Windbooster Throttle Controller, M&M Auto-Mate, 3 Inch Stainless Exhaust, Safari Snorkel, Tough Dog Adjustable Suspension, Rear Air Bags, Diff breathers, Heavy Duty Tow Bar, X Cross Sports Front Bar, LED Bar Light, Toyo Open Country 275/65/17 Tyres, UHF CB, GSL Trailer Brake Controller, VSR / Anderson Plug at towbar (for charging the van batteries), Pro 200 catch can, EGR mod.
Old 14-09-19
Valued Member

I see yours is MY13 which I suspect will have the long (blue ended) SCV which can't be dismantled.
You might be lucky and have the short (pink ended) version that can be pulled apart.
Old 14-09-19

Default Scv

It's blue of course. By the descriptions in the ebay listings, looks like the different versions aren't interchangeable.
Old 14-09-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippo View Post
It's blue of course. By the descriptions in the ebay listings, looks like the different versions aren't interchangeable.

No they are not interchangeable. I just replaced mine. If it's a late one you need the 2760 SCV not the 137 I think it was. The early one is about $90 and the late one about $160.
Paul 2015 PC Challenger LS Auto - 2" Ultimate lift, Bridgie Dueller M/T 674, catch can and resistor mod, Custom MCC Bullbar ,12000lb winch , Dual batteries ,Boo's Bash plates ,E-Drive throttle controller,Auto Mate, In car entertainment and more.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Fixed!
Local mechanic on the Gold Coast - fixed my issues.(Black Label Automotive - Nerang)
He found a cracked fuel pump part, and the dreaded carbon build up issues.
Fixed all that including cleaning out a heap of carbon, and did the 180k service. She runs like a dream now - for under half what the stealership quoted.
Very happy👍