X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kreyzgym
    • Mar 2012
    • Melbourne

He's a good man. I got onto him through another mate that's real into his minitrucking stuff haha.. Couldn't be happier with the job he did.

1989 NG single cab ute. 33" Federals, ARB bar & completely incomplete

Comment

• Stevie-Ray
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2009
      • Peakhurst, Sydney

Originally posted by jinks_one View Post
      Found this on ebay

I would off made it duel wheels or filled it in
      If you look closely, it seems he has filled those rear-guards....with a pair of spare-wheels!
      Might not look that neat, but very practical.
      One thing that dual-cab ute-conversion has that's not so great is a 4D56T 2.5L donk. With the extended chassis it'd have to be heavier than a std wagon despite the body-chop!

Btw; not trying to be pedantic, but doubling them means 'dual-wheels', not the sort that end up fighting each other!
      Last edited by Stevie-Ray; 23-01-15, 04:46 PM. Reason: addition
      Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
      "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

• Stevie-Ray
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2009
        • Peakhurst, Sydney

Originally posted by kreyzgym View Post
        He's a good man. I got onto him through another mate that's real into his minitrucking stuff haha.. Couldn't be happier with the job he did.

Looks a very tidy job. Also like the fact that you've added enough space behind the doors to make it comfortable, unlike that blue Tassie gen2 tray-back with the nice tube-work & a Holden V6 seen on gumtree recently. While it looked great, there's no way anyone tallish would be able to drive it as they'd cut it just aft of the B-pillars!
        Last edited by Stevie-Ray; 23-01-15, 04:32 PM. Reason: typo
        Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
        "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

• kreyzgym
          • Mar 2012
          • Melbourne

haha i'm 6'5" i need all the room I can get. It's got 50mm behind the seat where it is now, as it being suspension seats I didn't want them rubbing up and down on the back
          1989 NG single cab ute. 33" Federals, ARB bar & completely incomplete

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X