• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • georgec
    • Jun 2013
    • Atherton

Firewall space to take wires from engine bay to cabin

I am trying to do a self install on my CB and some lights and can't seem to get the cables from the engine bay to under the cubby on the passenger side. Do I need to take panels off or something? Can someone post some pictures of how they get wires through. I am new to working on the car myself.

It's a NT 2011, diesel.
  • hobbo
    Valued Member
    • May 2009
    • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Inside the Engine Bay on the Passenger Side is a Wiring Loom that goes into the Cabin, it enters under the carpet so use a stiff wire and tape Your wires to the end of it, then pull it through. Use a bit of black silicone if you have gaps around the gromit.
    NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

• JoshF
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2008
      • Brisbane

Does the NT not have the old antenna hole (plugged with black rubber grommet) to the right of the loom as the NS does, makes it very easy on the NS to feed cables into the cabin.
      NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
      Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

• The Commodore
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2009
        • Macarthur Region NSW.

Yes it does and as I found the hard way it is easier than using the full wiring harness entry but either will get it done.
        Regards.....Keith.

Comment

• georgec
          • Jun 2013
          • Atherton

Thanks everyone, I also just found another thread about this whole process. http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=15686

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X