• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ranger J
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Perth, Western Australia

Ranger J's Aussie Swag

It's been a long time coming but here it is!

I expressed my interest for 'first dibs' (we bought it off a friend of ours) way back last year as it is suits our style of camping perfectly. Fortunately everything worked out for the best! Now to start the preparation for some big trips (Tassie, Cape York etc.) over the next few years.

We can't wait to head out on the debut run and get it dirty, which will hopefully be sometime in August! Have been over the moon so far, tows very nicely behind the Paj.

I'll let the pics do the talking for the time being, and will going into more detail along the way.

NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.
  • Aussie_Dan
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Cairns

Very nice Ranger, that is one solid looking camper!
    Hard floor will be good to use too if your chosen camp sites are ever wet or rocky.
    Congrats on the purchase!
    2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, Philips +100 globes, 2nd set of rims with 245/75x16 Bighorns, Waeco 60L Fridge & a Cavalier camper trailer!

Comment

• Pickle
      Administrator
      • Jun 2007
      • All over Oz

Nice unit Ranger. Should get a few good camping trips out of that one. Having the tinny on board as well is a bonus.
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• sharkcaver
        "2000"+ Valued Contributor
        • May 2009
        • Perth

Well done J. Where and when are we going in August???? Hardfloors certainly have some advantages over soft floor.

Shane.
        MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• SimmoT
          • Jun 2009
          • Wyndham, WA

Nice!!!! Totally jealous! Looks like the perfect setup!

Could do with tinny up here too.......

Cheers

Simmo
          2010 NT RX DiD Manual, Cooper ST-Maxx 265/70/R17LT, Tow Bar, TJM T13 Steel Bar, Airtec Snorkel, X-Ray Spotties, HD Kings, RAW Shocks, ARB Alloy Roof Rack, Outback Rear Drawers, Icom IC-440 UHF, TJM DBS Dual Battery System, 60L LRA Aux Tank, BushSkinz Bashplates and Sliders, Polyairs, 2.5m TJM Awning, OX 9500lb Winch.

Comment

• Ranger J
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2007
            • Perth, Western Australia

Thanks for the comments guys

Still yet to give the camper a run yet, too much work not enough play, and we have just taken ownership of a 8 week old puppy. I have however, wired up the electric brake controller in the Paj and run cable for aux power to the camper so I essentially have no excuse when time allows for a weekend away in coming months.

Cheers,
            NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

• xflamedancer
              • Mar 2010
              • Perth

Count me in, the last trip I did with the CT was the weekend up in Dwellingup when we caught up with Shane.
              The two most abundant things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity
              Harlan Ellison

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X