• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennith
    • Sep 2010
    • Redbank Plains Brisbane

No reverse lights on nj

Hello I have no reverse lights on my nj. Have look at all the obvious very baffald has enyone had the same problem.
  • Matatak
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2008
    • Perth

Globes and fuse i presume youve looked at ?

Is it manual? If so check the reverse switch on the G/Box itself, take the connector off and arc out the terminals with a split pin or the likes.

I dont know which one is the reverse switch though...
    05 NP DiD Auto. 265/75R16, OME Suspension, ARB Dlx B/Bar, Warn Zeon 10-S, IPF HID's, Rear Drawer Setup, Pioneer Platform Rack, ARB 78l Fridge, GME TX3520SW UHF.

Comment

• amr75wcr
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2009
      • Sunny Coast

If its a manual the reverse light switch is on the right hand side of the box at the rear of the selector housing on the top. If its a auto it is incorporated in the inhibitor switch on the transmission.
      04 NP DID GLX ARB Steel Bullbar 2" ARB/King Springs, Billies, Warn Winch, Rhino Track Mount Racks, Rola Basket, Rallye 4000 HID, UHF, Reverse camera, Custom Console, Fridge Slide and Rear Door Table, DVD Screen, 40lt Engel, Dual Battery Sytem with Auto Isolator, Cargo Barrier, polaris gps, Sat Phone, BFG A/Ts, Foxwing awning, ARB Locker, Bush Skinz sliders $ inter plate, 3" exhaust chip, custom bar & twin tyres

And a PB Challenger with a list if goodies getting as long as the Paj

Comment

• Kennith
        • Sep 2010
        • Redbank Plains Brisbane

Originally posted by Matatak View Post
        Globes and fuse i presume youve looked at ?

Is it manual? If so check the reverse switch on the G/Box itself, take the connector off and arc out the terminals with a split pin or the likes.

I dont know which one is the reverse switch though...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X