• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grhyso
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2012
    • Perth

Blackwolf turbo tents 50% off

With the new blackwolf turbo tents coming soon retailers are trying to get rid of old stock. If you check snowys.com.au blog they have a post talking of what the differences are.

So anaconda have them on sale for 50% off, limited stock and you may need of be a member but signing up is easy in store (maybe online too) if required. Very tempted to grab a turbo 300!
    2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com
  • nj swb
    Resident
    • Jun 2007
    • Adelaide

Originally posted by grhyso View Post
    With the new blackwolf turbo tents coming soon retailers are trying to get rid of old stock. If you check snowys.com.au blog they have a post talking of what the differences are.

So anaconda have them on sale for 50% off, limited stock and you may need of be a member but signing up is easy in store (maybe online too) if required. Very tempted to grab a turbo 300!
    I was just looking at the email from Anaconda - I've been interested in a Turbo 240 for some time now, but I think I have enough drains on my bank account at the moment.
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X