• Show
Clear All
  • peejay68au
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • nsw

Originally posted by Yonnee View Post
    But... "This thread is worthless without pics!"
    I'm getting there. It's pissing down enough to make noah proud here. I can't go out and mo-les-st it without near drowning.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

Henry David Thoreau

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• peejay68au
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2007
      • nsw

Here's some quick snaps of the beasty.

When I get a chance to take some shots in a more suitable enviroment I'll post the up.

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Greg
        • Oct 2007
        • Melbourne

Snazzy!! Looks nice mate! Feel sorry for the old one though, its looking a little old compared to the new one
        1989 NG Turbo Diesel, ARB Bullbar, IPF 900XS Lights, 31" Cooper S/T or 33" Simex Centipedes , 2" lift front and 3" back

Comment

• peejay68au
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2007
          • nsw

Thanks mate, it's really nice to drive. Smooth and quiet.

The old one in the pic is the parts car to my other one I sold.

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• breadman
            • Oct 2007
            • Bundaberg

Hey, That looks like one nice Paj, Very well done, Just check the gap between the front tyres and guard and the back tyres and guard, They look to be a little different in those pics, But it just may be the pics, The gap should be pretty even front and back, Mine was sagged a lot when I bought it, And had it restored to factory set hight and they are now even front and back, It's a much better ride and gives much better off road ability
            2002 NM 3.2DiD GLS

Comment

• peejay68au
              Valued Member
              • Jul 2007
              • nsw

Thanks, as to the gaps it could be that the front has two new tyres and the rears need two new tyres.

The driveway is not exactly what you would call level either, the back end is higher than the front due to the down slope on it. The rear tyres sit about where the driveway is on a hump, while the fronts are well down the slope. You can't really pick it from the pics but you do when you see it in the flesh.

But it drives great, nice and smooth and quiet. It's certainly a different ride to the old one. It's amazing the difference between the 4d56 and the 4m40.

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X