• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jenniferk000
    • Jun 2011
    • Tieri

Sports Mesh Grille

Can anyone tell me the advantages (or otherwise) of the sports mesh grille? Is it just for looks? We have to replace our grille due to an accident, and thought we'd look into our options whilst we had the opportunity. Any thoughts?
  • onallfour
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2010
    • Camden, Sydney

There was one installed on the car i bought and the reason it was on was because it was easier to clean after a locust plague as it was from outback NSW
    Cool Silver 09 VRX, tinted glass all around, 2 inch HD lovells, bilsteins, poly airbags, Airtek snorkel, dual battery, ARB deluxe winch bar, Lightforce 240's, Warn winch, Bushskinz full bash plates, UHF, scangauge, Bogaard turbo timer, towbar, 65 ltr brown davis fuel tank, on board ARB compressor + outlets, 50A anderson on towbar, rear diff lock-traction control modification, diff breathers, in-dash battery voltmeters, EGR blank, hacked navman, Cooper AT3's, Stebel horns.

Comment

• jenniferk000
      • Jun 2011
      • Tieri

Thanks! That thought crossed my mind. We do a lot of highway driving at night, so a messy grill is part and parcel of living where we do so I'll bear that in mind.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X