• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hootnah
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2010
    • nunawading, vic.

273,000 Km (sorry peter) signature says it all.....needs a tranny service but goin great guns for now....
    Cheers, Jim.
    EDIT oooppss, brain fade.....Paj has done 277,583 km. Work car has 273,129 km.
    Last edited by hootnah; 02-10-12, 06:30 PM.
    99 nl gls 3.5l auto full leather & woodgrain trim, leather seats, ABS, chrome rear bumper and mirrors, split aircon, standard 50mm factory body lift, dual airbags and 277,000 km on clock, tranny and engine oil coolers. NEW: Reconditioned heads, new camshafts, new radiator, new water pump, New timing belt and tensioner. Brand new set of LT 265/70/16 Maxxis Bravo 771 AT. NG 3.0 Litre 5 spd man superwagon as project. Now registered and on the dirt. NEEDED: MORE MONEY!

Comment

• peter92
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2009
      • maryborough queensland

oh jim, that sucks man
      regards pete
      used to be nl 1999 auto,3.5lt petrol.
      now 1994 80 series cruiser diesel wagon
      bull bar side steps, mags,dual batt system,2 waecos 35lt,40lt h/reese towbar,103amp agm batt, 500w inverter. narva spotties, uniden uh7700nb uhf 40 ch narrow band, 2.5kva inverter generator
      SKYPE NAME possum.58

Comment

• hootnah
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2010
        • nunawading, vic.

Originally posted by peter92 View Post
        oh jim, that sucks man
        regards pete
        99 nl gls 3.5l auto full leather & woodgrain trim, leather seats, ABS, chrome rear bumper and mirrors, split aircon, standard 50mm factory body lift, dual airbags and 277,000 km on clock, tranny and engine oil coolers. NEW: Reconditioned heads, new camshafts, new radiator, new water pump, New timing belt and tensioner. Brand new set of LT 265/70/16 Maxxis Bravo 771 AT. NG 3.0 Litre 5 spd man superwagon as project. Now registered and on the dirt. NEEDED: MORE MONEY!

Comment

• fangios
          • Jul 2012
          • Mornington Peninsula

319xxx km, original engine and just about everything else! Just reco'd the driveshafts, mine also has original Mitsubishi shocks still!!
          97 NL GLS 3.5v6 manual | dual fuel | Bridgestone Dueler 674 Mud | TJM winch bar

Previously 92 NH 3l auto

Comment

• Gremblin
            • Jul 2012
            • brisbane

280,000 on my 98 nl, still runs very nice even thoe the previous owner was a dodgy #@$%@#

Comment

• sprintman
              Valued Member
              • May 2010

Comment

• moparcm
                • Nov 2008

just clicked over 250,000
                had to replace turbo,injectors,glow plugs,radiator and both front drive shafts.

Comment

• jamesl186
                  • May 2011
                  • adelaide

333,000kms 94 nj manual

Comment

• v8countryluva
                    • Apr 2011
                    • Maitland NSW

243.000kms recently converted to LPG
                    A couple of oil leaks but nothing major (I hope) I have done the tappet cover gaskets in the 3 years I have owned it.....and about to do it again..not happy jan

Recently replaced the suspension with Bilsteins/ Dobinsons and is now lifted 2 inches more..money well spent as I found out today in the Wattagans.

I even christened the gas tank, the stone cover now has a scratch and a dent!!!
                    99 NL GLS 3.5 Auto, Dual Fuel, Alloy Bull Bar, IPF Spotties, H/D Tow Bar, Uniden UHF, Upgraded Stereo System, Tints, Alarm, Air Horns, Custom Rear Shelf/ Drawer System, Upgraded Dobinson/Bilstein Suspension, PolyAirbags, Diff Breathers. To follow Dual Batteries, Snorkle, Cooper ST Max, Fridge/freezer, Alloy Full Length Roof Rack, Awning, Extractors/ Exhaust System, Camping/ Work Lights, Winch, Fun Fun Fun Mud Mud Mud Sand Sand Sand Rocks River Crossings

Comment

• Goody
                      • Jul 2007
                      • Brisbane

253k and a brand new motor. Had the tranny overhauled a year ago so basically a new car now. I'm 47 years old and I expect to be driving her when I'm 60. That will only change if I win lotto.
                      I still reckon she is a great car to drive and as practical as you,ll find.
                      2018 NX GLS Pajero
                      3.2 DiD
                      Pretty stock, Uniden UHF, Dual battery system, HPD Catch Can, Rear Draws and fridge slide
                      Tug for my van and boat
                      I love herhttps://www.pajeroforum.com.au/core/...lies/smile.png

Comment

• ENVSV6
                        • Jan 2012
                        • S.A

1994 NJ 2.8TD Shorty Pajero ARB Bullbar, 31's, Tailgate Table,6000K 7" HID Spotties, Uniden 80CH UHF, 35ltr Waeco

Comment

• -PAJ-
                          • Jun 2010
                          • Mexico

457km includes 1 x new motor, 3 x transfers and that's it. Not bad for an old girl. It's a 4d56tdi
                          SAS'd 93 LWB Paj (Jeep diffs), 35's, 2.88 T/gears, Rear auto locker, front Air leaker

Comment

• Alex86
                            Valued Member
                            • Jul 2007
                            • Here and there

About to click over 139,000 on the 99nl escape.. yes, that's a 1 at the front! She's a baby

3rd owner. Replaced the clutch about 10k ago with a heavy duty. Original got ridden while previous owner towed and would shudder occasionally. Now that I'm towing every now and then, the new one helps.

Everything else mechanical/drivetrain etc is practically original Mitsu, other than shocks and rear springs.

Thinking a full new exhaust system is next, anything would be better than the original rusty setup currently there

I want to keep Paj till I cark it first, so putting aside for a full custom rebuild in the future- I just hope that in 10 years or so it happens (well, longer would be better, it'll happen when something big decides to not work)
                            '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
                            Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

• Valiant81
                              • Dec 2009
                              • Bracknell Tasmania

How Many K's on your Gen 2

Hi all;
                              My NL had only 158,000 when i purchesed her and now only has 198,000. Bog standard and the only things i have fitted are cooper AT3 tyres on 16" sunraysia rims, UHF radio and also a 2mt radio as well, has a lot more range than the UHF. And a snorkel.
                              Last year travekled over 6000Klm from home to central Australia and back to home.

Comment

• Barneymutt
                                Valued Member
                                • Sep 2007
                                • Regents Park. Qld

335000 for mine. I bought it 11 yrs ago this Christmas, had 153000 on the clock.
                                I've done the engine once and the heads twice, all from overheating.
                                Done the transmission at 240000ks. Right after the engine was done.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X