• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paj11
    • Jun 2017
    • Sydney

Pajero Challenge 2018

What’s the story with the Pajero Challenge and how does it run? Checkpoints, challenges etc? I read that a standard vehicle with good tyres is the only prerequsite, of course other little things like shovel, axe etc. How challenging is the course? Water crossings etc. It sounds like a lot of fun, I am really interested. Any info would be appreciated.
    2011 30th Anniversary NT, TME Tuned, 2 inch Billies/Dobs lift HD rear/MD front. Arb Deluxe Bar, Mitsi Tow bar, LRA Aux tank, Clearview Mirrors, Tekonsha Electric Brake Controller, iDrive, Manta 3 inch Turbo back Exhaust, Provent Catch Can, Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus 265/70/17 all corners plus spare, 9 inch iluminators, 7 inch Stedi reverse flood light, Rhino Rack, Kings Side Awning.
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Originally posted by Paj11 View Post
    What’s the story with the Pajero Challenge and how does it run? Checkpoints, challenges etc? I read that a standard vehicle with good tyres is the only prerequsite, of course other little things like shovel, axe etc. How challenging is the course? Water crossings etc. It sounds like a lot of fun, I am really interested. Any info would be appreciated.
    Have a look at our website with Challenge details, although it does say 2017. Info should be pretty much the same although this year it will be run at Toolangi State Forest. April 21/22 this year.

Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X