• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kas
    • Oct 2016
    • Margaret river

Needing a new intercooler

Hi guys,

I am in need of a new intercooler and came across this one: https://www.ebay.nl/itm/233467477119?ul_noapp=true

does his look good? price is great.

Kind regards

Kas
  • geopaj
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Adelaide

I can’t comment on the one linked (currently A$415) but this one is a genuine Adrad replacement intercooler from an Australian seller and is only $34 more (including delivery -$445 total). I know which one I’d choose!

This is a high quality, genuine ADRAD intercooler. MITSUBISHI PAJERO 2006-2015 NS NT NW NX 3.2ltr TURBO DIESEL INTERCOOLER. If test reads higher, seek an auto electrician to rectify the problem. Aluminium construction.

Otherwise you could go for this cheapo one from an Australian seller for $16 less (delivered) than the one in your link ($399).
    Last edited by geopaj; 23-01-20, 08:52 PM.
    Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• pharb
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2007
      • Tyers,Vic

Originally posted by Kas View Post
      Hi guys,

I am in need of a new intercooler and came across this one: https://www.ebay.nl/itm/233467477119?ul_noapp=true

does his look good? price is great.

Kind regards

Kas
      The ad says it is from Clayton, Australia, but looking at all the foreign language and reference to Euros in the other items for sale I'm thinking it actually isn't from Clayton.

But it could be I've just chamged a setting on my ebay page and don't know how to get it back to English
      PCOV Member 1107.
      Daily driver NX GLX
      Semi retired NL GLS 3.5 (no airbags) in almost prestine condition to replace NJ.
      Virtually fully retired NJ 2.8TD
      Previously - NB LWB, NA SWB.

Comment

• Kas
        • Oct 2016
        • Margaret river

Ordered the item yesterday and can confirm it is indeed in Australia. Today it was received by AUSpost Mulgrave VIC.

Let you know how it is ones received.

Kind regards,

Kas

Comment

• v8r
          • May 2014
          • mudgee, nsw

bit late to the party i know, but if you do any kind of "work" with your paj, id look at an upgrade to a proper front mount unit. either the "expensive but fits" solutions like jonny tig or the diy but well documented like jeff watson's build on facebook
          Welcome to the Pajero 4x4 Drivers of Australia. All questions must be answered, and admins check all profiles before approval. By requesting to join this group, you agree to the group rules. Page...
          My Fuelly.com stats

Comment

• NT11Pajero
            • Jun 2019
            • Brisbane

I'm doing a custom install with a 550x230x65mm with 2.25inch outlets. Goal is no cutting of metal, which I've never seen done before (Johnny Tig and HPD both require cutting), so it should be interesting. I've had to cut out a bit of plastic from the front cover, but apart from that it appears to fit fine. Mounting shouldn't be too hard. Piping will be the hardest bit...
            Attached Files
            Pajero 2011 NT GLS DID Auto. 3" 304 stainless exhaust, dyno tuned (135awkw), EGR block, EGR cooler removed, provent catch can, custom intercooler

Comment

• Kas
              • Oct 2016
              • Margaret river

Looks amazing what you're doing there! I am not the handiest lad around and wanted to keep the cost down a bit Figured I could fit the direct replacement myself. I don't tow and it is more a touring vehicle (planning on going around Australia next year) the occasional off road driving will be done but not to out there as we will be traveling solo I hope this one is good enough for that. Oh and I straight away ordered the Bushskinz guards.

Kas

Comment

• GR8-TR8
                • Apr 2017
                • Perth

Originally posted by NT11Pajero View Post
                I'm doing a custom install with a 550x230x65mm with 2.25inch outlets. Goal is no cutting of metal, which I've never seen done before (Johnny Tig and HPD both require cutting), so it should be interesting. I've had to cut out a bit of plastic from the front cover, but apart from that it appears to fit fine. Mounting shouldn't be too hard. Piping will be the hardest bit...
                Can I ask where you got the intercooler and how much? Front mount with no cutting, yes please!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X