Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 3 Pajero

Generation 3 Pajero NM - NP Models 2000 - 2006

Old 29-08-11
Valued Member

Nice! Thanks for the pics .
02 NM 3.5v6 auto Exceed, seq gas inj,265/75/16 Wild Peaks,16x8 Ballistic alloys, 2.5" cat back, wild cat headers, Lovells HD/TJM Gold Series,30mm coil spacers in rear, dual batt, TJM/bushskinz, 4x4 equip axe & shovel holder, rev cam, 50L Waeco, Megapulse, poly airs, Safari snorkel, K&N, MM alloy b/bar, Roo Lite's, 21" light bar,remote mount UHF, extended breathers, ARB comp, Maxtrax, RTT, Batwing awning & much more!

my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/michealmannion?feature=mhee
Old 09-02-20

Hello. regarding the holes for the bolts .. I see that you write 95mm point to point. does that mean there are 95mm center centers between the 12mm holes? I am Norwegian and such mechanical terms in English are not my strongest side .. best regards Vidar.
Old 09-02-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiperElite View Post
Hello. regarding the holes for the bolts .. I see that you write 95mm point to point. does that mean there are 95mm center centers between the 12mm holes? I am Norwegian and such mechanical terms in English are not my strongest side .. best regards Vidar.
This might help

Measurements in the description & centre to centre yeah he says 96mm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9avQNkfUyPw
Old 09-02-20
Valued Member

I'd describe the spacing of the three holes as being on a pitch circle diameter (pcd) of 111mm.

Actually pcd = 96 x 2 ÷ sqrt (3).
Old 10-02-20

Thank you for the answer. It seems you know what you're talking about. do you have the opportunity to create an instructional drawing? with the measurements? to an ignorant like me ... That I can hand over to my mate who will make the spacers for me.
Old 10-02-20

Here you have blueprint
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d02715as-960.jpg (70.2 KB, 21 views)
Old 10-02-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogijs View Post
Here you have blueprint
Hello. Wow for a great service👌 👌 Thank you very much for your help! and thanks for one fantastic forum!
Old 10-02-20
Resident

The drawing contains all the dimensions needed to manufacture the part, but it's not an accurate engineering drawing - aside from the section view being obviously not to scale, there is an error somewhere in the plan view.

If the plan view was accurate, the two left holes would be symmetrical about the horizontal line through the centre of the ring, and left side vertical "96" dimension would be perfectly vertical - but it isn't.

Don't try to "scale" the drawing to use it as a template to mark out the holes. Use the information to mark out the holes from scratch.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 10-02-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogijs View Post
Here you have blueprint
I don't quite understand what is written on top of the drawing ... but is this drawing for gen 3? Will it be the same that fits my gen 4? Just became uncertain so had to ask.
Old 10-02-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
The drawing contains all the dimensions needed to manufacture the part, but it's not an accurate engineering drawing - aside from the section view being obviously not to scale, there is an error somewhere in the plan view.

If the plan view was accurate, the two left holes would be symmetrical about the horizontal line through the centre of the ring, and left side vertical "96" dimension would be perfectly vertical - but it isn't.

Don't try to "scale" the drawing to use it as a template to mark out the holes. Use the information to mark out the holes from scratch.
Hello. Thanks for very helpful information.