Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photos - You and your rig!

Photos - You and your rig! Show off your rig and your mods.

Old 02-07-12
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwithannl View Post
Sleek looking hull. And the location would be??

Tom
Khancoban NSW - essentially a sleepy little ex snowy hydro town about 80km from Thredbo. It's a magical place. 1 pub, 1 shop, 1 caravan park, with the most beautiful & pristine mountain lake to ski on. It's just far enough away from Wagga and Albury that it doesn't attract a lot of patrons (read "Wakeboard Wankers" who churn up my barefoot water). It can get a little cool in the water though when they generate a lot as the water comes out of the bottom of Eucumbene. I'm told the trout fishing is good too but that's too slow for me.

Boat is a Hallett. Girl is #1 daughter.

Pat