• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4wd26
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Bayside, Brisbane & Stradie

Carnarvon Gorge August 2010

Access Google Sites with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).

^^^Link to the Blog
    Just spent 5 days at Carnarvon gorge with the family- using the Ekka Long weekend- shame the rain spoilt the last day.

Hope you enjoy
    Cheers
    ML triton with some accessories
    National E Trek Libary
    Getting Out There
  • markpeh
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Lake Clarendon QLD

Thanks for the pics, cant wait till i get out there myself.
    NT ACTIV 2010 DID Manual

Comment

• Blinky Bill
      Valued Member
      • Oct 2009
      • Bellingen NSW North Coast

4wd26 - Thanks for the link. Very nice read and those pics.......I'd be happy as I reckon they're pretty damn good. Very good actually.

I notice that you are concerned about improving them & I'm not the bloke to offer much help. However on a photography course that I undertook they dealt a lot with composition, framing and that kind of thing and I reckon you have nailed them all. Also you have snapped simple subjects and turned them into interested objects. Very 'arty'.

Wish I could help with filters to capture that sky blue from deep in the gorge. Sadly my experience filters lead to disasters. But there are one or two very good photographers on this site that may be able to offer advice.

Once again........thumbs up from me.
      2013 NW Platinum Auto DiD - Tow bar, rubber mats, MM GPS, MM neoprene front & rear, ARB compressor, Safari snorkel and Bridgestone D697's.

Daily transport & tug for 2000 Kimberley Kamper.

My 'one day' list:
      * ARB air lockers
      * Bilsteins, Lovells & 50mm lift
      * nudge bar

Comment

• Blinky Bill
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2009
        • Bellingen NSW North Coast

I found that guy who knocks out top photo's.

Look under photography & video section and check out the work of DPP. Wonderful stuff. Mind you I'm pretty sure he's an experienced professional.

Cheers - BB
        2013 NW Platinum Auto DiD - Tow bar, rubber mats, MM GPS, MM neoprene front & rear, ARB compressor, Safari snorkel and Bridgestone D697's.

Daily transport & tug for 2000 Kimberley Kamper.

My 'one day' list:
        * ARB air lockers
        * Bilsteins, Lovells & 50mm lift
        * nudge bar

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X