• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ironman 4x4
    • Jul 2013
    • Melbourne, Australia

Hey from Ironman 4x4

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves in a more professional capacity. We at Ironman 4x4 have decided it'd be a good idea to setup an account that reflects the company as a whole, rather than having employees responding from personal accounts.

We aren't on here to comment on other brands, instead we are here to focus on our own products and any after market support/questions that might come up.

If you have any questions, be it on specific details about products, finding out what products are available for your vehicle from Ironman 4x4, or any warranty issues you might have, feel free to give us a PM.

We'll try and keep an eye out on any new threads and comment where we believe it's appropriate.

Thanks!

Matt - Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
    Ironman 4x4

p.s. If you haven't already, Like us on Facebook. facebook.com/ironman4x4au
  • Paj People 2009
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2009
    • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the intro! Welcome!

We have an Ironman awning with LED light on our Paj - have also got the drag chain and recovery kit....Good stuff!

Am about to buy an Ironman Monster Winch 12,000lb. Any recommendations where to get it? Anyone doing show prices? I live on the Goldy.

Any other info re this winch would be great.

It's going in the MM alloy bar, but having an engineer make up a steel cradle, etc for it.

Thanks,
    Sally
    SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• Ironman 4x4
      • Jul 2013
      • Melbourne, Australia

Originally posted by Paj People 2009 View Post
      Hi Matt,

Thanks for the intro! Welcome!

We have an Ironman awning with LED light on our Paj - have also got the drag chain and recovery kit....Good stuff!

Am about to buy an Ironman Monster Winch 12,000lb. Any recommendations where to get it? Anyone doing show prices? I live on the Goldy.

Any other info re this winch would be great.

It's going in the MM alloy bar, but having an engineer make up a steel cradle, etc for it.

Thanks,
      Sally
      Hey Sally,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I believe I've already commented on your thread about this, but to follow on, on the Gold Coast our closest distributor is:

C & B Mobile Fitting Services
      1/17 Rothcote Court
      Burleigh Heads, 4220
      QLD, Australia
      Supply and Fitting
      Phone: 07 55221304

If you'd like more details, let me know what you'd like to know. Happy to add any relevant/helpful info.

p.s. we have stopped doing sale/show prices, use our RRP for pricing. ($999 for 12,000lb with rope. $850 for 12,000lb with cable - I'd highly recommend the rope).

Comment

• Paj People 2009
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2009
        • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Thanks Matt.

Yeah, they fitted the awning. Will contact them. Do you know if they can deliver to the Northern end of the Coast? Not to worry, I'll ring them.

Yes, definitely going the rope!

All the best,
        Sally

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

Comment

• Bundyk
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2012
          • North Nowra

G'Day Matt and welcome aboard mate. Always good to see another commercial advertiser here.

Question, do you know if Ironman are going to start increasing their product range for the Pajero? At the moment they dont offer a whole lot in the way of accessories for the mighty Paj, plenty for the Triton, but nothing for the Paj.
          Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be fitted: ARB 2.5 x 2.1 awning.

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...

Comment

• Ironman 4x4
            • Jul 2013
            • Melbourne, Australia

Originally posted by Bundyk View Post
            G'Day Matt and welcome aboard mate. Always good to see another commercial advertiser here.

Question, do you know if Ironman are going to start increasing their product range for the Pajero? At the moment they dont offer a whole lot in the way of accessories for the mighty Paj, plenty for the Triton, but nothing for the Paj.
            Hey Bundyk,

Yes we are going to start expanding our product range. We've only just bought a new Pajero for the company fleet and it is currently downstairs in our workshop getting a 3d scan done so that we can start designing some more accessories for them. In fact there is even a bull bar sitting down there ready to be test fitted .

I'd suggest keeping an eye on our Facebook page as that will be the first point of release when you officially release any new products for it.

Comment

• Bundyk
              Valued Member
              • Jan 2012
              • North Nowra

Awesome news. Can't wait to see the company Paj all kitted up. Have seen a couple of the company cars (FJ Cruiser and 76 series) and they look the goods. Will the product range eventually suit older models as well? (ie NM-NP and even the Gen 2's)
              Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...

Comment

• Ironman 4x4
                • Jul 2013
                • Melbourne, Australia

Will the product range eventually suit older models as well? (ie NM-NP and even the Gen 2's)
                It remains to be seen, we haven't made any decisions either way. But they are down the priority list.

If we do happen to do it, we'd need some 3d scans of each of the vehicles as well. If this happens I'll be sure to put the call out to all the Paj owners on here!

Comment

• Bundyk
                  Valued Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • North Nowra

Originally posted by Ironman 4x4 View Post
                  It remains to be seen, we haven't made any decisions either way. But they are down the priority list.

If we do happen to do it, we'd need some 3d scans of each of the vehicles as well. If this happens I'll be sure to put the call out to all the Paj owners on here!
                  No worries, thanks for the info. Have just found and liked the Facebook page, so will follow the progess of the Paj there as well. Cheers.
                  Cheers, Bundy.

Comment

• shawty950
                    • Jun 2011
                    • Brisbane

Rear Bars

Any chance of a rear bar (with or without wheel carriers) for at least NS/NT/NW?
                    SOLD at 150k's - 2011 NT Platinum Diesel auto. Wheels and tyres, cav filter, caddy storage/ausguard barrier and icom IC-440N. NoLimit Tuning Chip. T13 Bullbar. Other stuff when money allows.

NOW - 2016 MQ Triton Exceed - All the TJM fruit re barwork, MCA Gold shocks and Parabolic rear leafs, TJM canopy, twin diff locks OEM rear and Harrop front, breathers, rhinorack, eco foxwing

Comment

• conquistador
                      Valued Member
                      • Feb 2012
                      • sth east queensland

Originally posted by Paj People 2009 View Post
                      Thanks Matt.

Yeah, they fitted the awning. Will contact them. Do you know if they can deliver to the Northern end of the Coast? Not to worry, I'll ring them.

Yes, definitely going the rope!

All the best,
                      Sally
                      Hi sally also from the gc and intrested who youve got to fabricate winch plate. Ive got an np so it willbe slightly different. Let me know how you go.

Welcome ironman.

Comment

• Pickle
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2007
                        • All over Oz

Ironman 4x4 are not a commercial advertiser on this forum.
                        Dave
                        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Paj People 2009
                          Valued Member
                          • Oct 2009
                          • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Hi conquistador,

Getting HW Engineering (Bruce Henwood) to do the complete job. He was recommended to me from Tony at Opposite Lock. Bit of a wait though - he's at the mines in W.A for another couple of weeks, but spoke to him and it's rolling. He's done quite a lot of them. Should be done in about 3-4 weeks.
                          Will post results then.

Cheers,
                          Sally

Comment

• Bundyk
                            Valued Member
                            • Jan 2012
                            • North Nowra

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                            Ironman 4x4 are not a commercial advertiser on this forum.
                            Dave
                            Ooh crap! Sorry Pickle, my mistake! I just assumed.
                            Cheers, Bundy.

Comment

• Ironman 4x4
                              • Jul 2013
                              • Melbourne, Australia

Originally posted by shawty950 View Post
                              Any chance of a rear bar (with or without wheel carriers) for at least NS/NT/NW?
                              Hey shawty950,

We are currently in the process of re-designing and developing our rear bar range. I don't as yet have a list of models that we will be doing them for.

But as soon as I know, you'll know!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X