• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gibbo 629
    • Jun 2015
    • Perth

Tyre sizes

Hi all so i have finally taken my paj out bush and realized pretty quick that i need it a bit higher. Ive got stock suspension and 265 65 18s at the moment. Just wondering what would be a good tyre size for me to lift her up a bit but without having issues with gear ratio, rubbing guards etc? Also is there a cheaper way to lift it with just different springs? Im only talking a couple of inches. Any ideas would help cheers!
  • Rovingman
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2014
    • Blue mountains

65 is about all you can go. Possibly a bit wider. What tyres do you have?
    I have the BFG AT and I removed all the front guards and brackets to fit them in. The auto does warm up when i tow long distance up hill.
    Pajero NT RX 2011
    Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
    LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X