• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • William Robbins
    • Jan 2018
    • Rushworth, Victoria

Door Mirror Replacement

I have been looking for a left hand door mirror unit for my 2007 Pajero NT VRX, but so far have been unsuccessful. This particular vehicle seems not to be listed anywhere including in the threads here. I contacted Eagle Auto Parts who checked my vehicle's VIN and told me they had no parts at all for it. I suspect that one of the mirror units from models either just before or after mine would fit, but have been unable to find this information anywhere. Can anyone help?
  • William Robbins
    • Jan 2018
    • Rushworth, Victoria

I have been looking for a left hand door mirror unit for my 2007 Pajero NT VRX, but so far have been unsuccessful. This particular vehicle seems not to be listed anywhere including in the threads here. I contacted Eagle Auto Parts who checked my vehicle's VIN and told me they had no parts at all for it. I suspect that one of the mirror units from models either just before or after mine would fit, but have been unable to find this information anywhere. Can anyone help?

Comment

• Merts
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2011
      • Bendigo Vic

I don't know for sure, but I'd be really surprised if there were any functional differences between mirrors for different years of gen 4 Pajeros. If I were you I'd get ones that are listed for either NS or NW (in the VR-X variant).
      Merts
      Impulse Blue 2015 MQ Triton GLS Auto

ARB Summit front & rear bars and side steps, Carryboy canopy and rack, Safari Snorkel, VRS 9500 winch, Gecko 16x7 rims with BFG 245/75r16 KM3s, Uniden 8080s UHF, Darche 270 awning
      Dobinson heavy duty suspension, Harrop rear Elocker, Supertrim Neoprene Seat Covers, Drifta drawers, MSA drop slide, dual battery system and ARB onboard compressor. National Campers Hermit.

Previously a Gunmetal 2007 NS VRX DiD Auto

Comment

• Ashman
        • Dec 2016
        • Sydney

I bought one of eBay, it came a week later.

Comment

• Dicko1
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2014
          • Cairns, FNQ

Yep....what he said..
          Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Allan2
            • May 2013
            • Mid Nort Coast, NSW

I have slightly convex mirrors off ebay some time ago, they came from England they stick on over the existing mirror now have excellent vision from the mirrors.
            Regards Allan.
            2009 NT, 3.2 Auto, D/Lights & Light Bar, EGR mod, Sump and Inter Cooler Guards, Tow Bar, Bog Standard.

Comment

• William Robbins
              • Jan 2018
              • Rushworth, Victoria

Pajero door mirror

Thanks for the replies, and especially to Merts. I have purchased one off eBay and it appears to be what I need. I haven't fitted it yet, am having trouble figuring out how to get the old one off and the new one on. Working on it.

Comment

• aussieintas
                Valued Member
                • Feb 2013
                • Sorell, Tasmania

Check link below for online tech manual bud. Can be found on this site within do it yourself projects section, click on diy bibles, scroll down togen 4, pajero tech & body repair manual, section 51.

If you need to unbolt the mirror housing from the car lever off the tweeter speaker from inside the car will gain access to the screws holding the housing to the car.

If just needing to change the glass see link abive for levering off the old mirror.
                Last edited by aussieintas; 31-07-19, 06:32 PM.
                2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
                88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
                92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
                92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
                99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
                95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
                08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• William Robbins
                  • Jan 2018
                  • Rushworth, Victoria

Originally posted by aussieintas View Post
                  Check link below for online tech manual bud. Can be found on this site within do it yourself projects section, click on diy bibles, scroll down togen 4, pajero tech & body repair manual, section 51.

https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=30789
                  Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I get a 404 error "Not found" when I try to get to that site. I suspect it may be due to the missing ... part of the URL. It Doesn't complete when I click on it. I've tried with both Safari and Firefox. Would you be able to send me the complete URL? Thanks.

Comment

• aussieintas
                    Valued Member
                    • Feb 2013
                    • Sorell, Tasmania

Ill put link again below but read through my first bit to navigate to the thread within the forum.

2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
                    88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
                    92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
                    92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
                    99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
                    95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
                    08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...