• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robbo22
    • Dec 2015
    • Baulkham Hills

mycustomcar.com.au

Hi all
    Has anyone used these seat covers in their Pajero’s. If you have would you recommend?

Cheers
    Robbo
    2018 NX 3.2L Turbo diesel, GLX Custom made draw system, dual battery, Mitsubishi tow bar, ARB bull bar 2 inch lift with Kings springs and Oztech shocks, Runva winch, safari snorkel, GME radio, Batwing awning, BFG all terrains.
  • HeavyPizzaz
    Valued Member
    • May 2017
    • Sydney

Originally posted by Robbo22 View Post
    Hi all

Has anyone used these seat covers in their Pajero’s. If you have would you recommend?

Cheers

Robbo

Yes mate I have - they actually make the RM Williams branded ones I have, which Repco sold. They are okay. I bought their Neoprene ones first against my wife’s advice but they were sweaty as hell so got rid of them. Sold them on eBay I think. Never doing neoprene again. Lesson learnt - listen to wife regarding fabric, especially a wife who worked in costume design.

I then bought these cloth RM Williams ones that they made. Fit ok, black has faded to brown in 1-1.5 years but do the job. Nothing more.

Original neoprene ones, the headrest covers didn’t fit. To their credit they made me new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Robbo22
      • Dec 2015
      • Baulkham Hills

Haha yes mate, always listen to the Mrs. Thanks for the reply. I have been looking at Black Duck and the brand ARB do which I can’t think of at the moment (must be getting old) but they are as dear as poison. As I have the GLX (cloth seats) along with a dog and all the trips planned I might have to bite the bullet and spend the coin. Anyway thanks again for heads up.
      Cheers
      Robbo
      2018 NX 3.2L Turbo diesel, GLX Custom made draw system, dual battery, Mitsubishi tow bar, ARB bull bar 2 inch lift with Kings springs and Oztech shocks, Runva winch, safari snorkel, GME radio, Batwing awning, BFG all terrains.

Comment

• Stinky
        • Jul 2007
        • Gladstone, qld

Originally posted by Robbo22 View Post
        Haha yes mate, always listen to the Mrs. Thanks for the reply. I have been looking at Black Duck and the brand ARB do which I can’t think of at the moment (must be getting old) but they are as dear as poison. As I have the GLX (cloth seats) along with a dog and all the trips planned I might have to bite the bullet and spend the coin. Anyway thanks again for heads up.
        Cheers
        Robbo
        If you're looking at canvas covers have a look at The Canvas Seat Cover Company. Not sure what their prices are like these days but they used to be reasonable and they made the genuine Toyota and Isuzu truck covers.
        The story so far.....03 NP with fruit -Sold.
        My15 NX. ARB Steel Bar. LED spots. Dobinson MRR lift. Outback Exhaust Fat Pipe. Intervolt DC Pro Dual Battery setup. Provent. SPi module. MM4X4 Lockup Mate, Paddle Mate & Paddle Shift. Mako 12,000 winch with Dyneema.

I'm the boss of my marriage.....my wife said i could say that!

Comment

• Mundy55
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2015
          • Gold Coast

You could also check out Gotya Covered seat covers. I have a pair of their canvas covers which fit very well and with which I am very happy. Bought them at a 4x4 show for a special show price. Suggest you check out your local show when it turns up and see if a seat cover company is doing a deal.

Comment

• hinsch
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2010
            • Perth

I got the GOTYA seat covers as well fit like a glove. have faded a bit after 4 yrs bit expensive but they are good quality
            NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.

Comment

• Hazpet
              • May 2014
              • Mandurah

x2
              2014 NW VR-X, Ironbark. Dual battery, Off Road Downunder tray, Redarc BCDC1225LV, 92ah AGM, Projector dual battery moniter, Rhino racks & rod holders, ARB awning, MMA steel bar, MMA towbar package, Half rear wheel cover & lift kit, Xray vision 10led bar, Uniden UH 8080NB CB, Tint a car tint, Rear shelf, 40l Engel & slide, Blackvue in car video, Baintech power panel, Scan guage, ARB compressor, Rodezi rod holders, Sports grill, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guard & various other bits & pieces.

Comment

• dreamerman
                Valued Member
                • Sep 2009
                • Sydney

I used ALDI canvas ones for both front seats. Had them for more than 5 years. Initially on my dual cab and now on my Pajero. I also bought from ebay seller 4x4_direct for both canvas front and rear. Installed the rear and kept the front as spare. Fits ok and does the job.
                03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | KUMHO AT51 265/65R17 | Ultragauge MX v1.4 | AEM GPS Speedometer | Yakima Platform on OCAM Backbone | OEM Tow Bar | KAON Internal Rear Roof Shelf | ARB Smartbar

Comment

• Robbo22
                  • Dec 2015
                  • Baulkham Hills

Cheers guys. I ended up going with the mycustomcare seat covers. Fitted the front set over the weekend. They look and feel pretty good and fit the seat well. Got the canvass ones so we’ll see how they go. Now to plan future mods.
                  Cheers
                  Robbo

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X