• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jerro
    • Jul 2011
    • Central Coast

Short Video I put together

A Recent trip to LCMP and Stockton Beach.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKC35Vajq9I
    Enjoy
    285/75/16 Mickey Thomson MT/Z, Cranked Tough Dog Torsion Bar's,Retired rear sway bar,Alloy Side step's,Arb Deluxe Steel Winch Bar, 2 x Lightforce 240 Blitz,Oricom uhf.2.5" Sport's Exhaust.5% Black tinted window's,Opposite Lock Roof Rack,GQ Rear Coil's,Led Running Light's..
  • Bundyk
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2012
    • North Nowra

Originally posted by Jerro View Post
    A Recent trip to LCMP and Stockton Beach.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKC35Vajq9I
    Enjoy
    Great video mate, Well Done.

What was the occasion at LCMP?
    Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be fitted: ARB 2.5 x 2.1 awning.

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...

Comment

• Jerro
      • Jul 2011
      • Central Coast

Originally posted by Bundyk View Post
      Great video mate, Well Done.

What was the occasion at LCMP?
      Thank you.. We were invited to a 4wd Action weekend trip.. Was a long drive for us as were live 12 plus hour's away from Lcmp..But well worth the drive.
      285/75/16 Mickey Thomson MT/Z, Cranked Tough Dog Torsion Bar's,Retired rear sway bar,Alloy Side step's,Arb Deluxe Steel Winch Bar, 2 x Lightforce 240 Blitz,Oricom uhf.2.5" Sport's Exhaust.5% Black tinted window's,Opposite Lock Roof Rack,GQ Rear Coil's,Led Running Light's..

Comment

• Bundyk
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2012
        • North Nowra

..But well worth the drive.
        I could well imagine, looked to be a great variety of vehicles there. Would have been great to see how they all performed in the same situation. What a great opportunity, Im jealous.
        Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be fitted: ARB 2.5 x 2.1 awning.

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...

Comment

• Jerro
          • Jul 2011
          • Central Coast

Originally posted by Bundyk View Post
          I could well imagine, looked to be a great variety of vehicles there. Would have been great to see how they all performed in the same situation. What a great opportunity, Im jealous.
          Was a great experience. Such a great bunch of people, I can not wait to see the published photograph's from 4wd Action . The magazine should be published October November.

Justin.

Comment

• DPP
            • Jan 2010
            • Newcastle NSW

Love it Justin!! Wheel lifts on Stocko.....hanging to get back there!!!
            My Photography website

www.tigheshillphotography.com

http://www.flickr.com/wollongongVerada

1994 Red NJ LWB Pajero. 2" Suspension lift, 2" Body lift, 33" Maxxis Bighorn's on 15x8 rims, Roo Lites 220 Spotlights, Steel Roof cage, LED Lightbar, ARB Bullbar, Airtec Snorkel, Front Lokka, freewheeling hubs and various odds and ends!!

Comment

• Jerro
              • Jul 2011
              • Central Coast

Originally posted by DPP View Post
              Love it Justin!! Wheel lifts on Stocko.....hanging to get back there!!!
              Hmmm yes it was un intensional wheel lift...Hit the dune with a bit too much berry's .

Comment

• 03EXCEED
                Valued Member
                • Jan 2012
                • Cairns

Good stuff Justin! Would have been lots of fun i guess. Lucky bugger!
                03 Exceed Np 3.5 petrol - 2" lovells HD all round, snorkel, tx3500 uhf, maxxis bighorns, ORU 12000lb winch, ARB combo bar, 55w hid spots, Bushskinz bash plates, electronic rust protection, DIY torque converter lock up, JVC bluetooth stereo, reverse camera, navman gps with hema maps.

Comment

• Jerro
                  • Jul 2011
                  • Central Coast

Originally posted by 03EXCEED View Post
                  Good stuff Justin! Would have been lots of fun i guess. Lucky bugger!
                  When are you moving down this way so we can go wheeling and organise a meet and greet?

Comment

• 03EXCEED
                    Valued Member
                    • Jan 2012
                    • Cairns

Soon mate, we hear about the work transfer in September. That paj of yours is lookin good bud! I've got a couple cv boots to do now, fun. lol
                    03 Exceed Np 3.5 petrol - 2" lovells HD all round, snorkel, tx3500 uhf, maxxis bighorns, ORU 12000lb winch, ARB combo bar, 55w hid spots, Bushskinz bash plates, electronic rust protection, DIY torque converter lock up, JVC bluetooth stereo, reverse camera, navman gps with hema maps.

Comment

• Jerro
                      • Jul 2011
                      • Central Coast

Soon mate, we hear about the work transfer in September. That paj of yours is lookin good bud! I've got a couple cv boots to do now, fun. lol
                      Awesome mate bet you are keen as to get down here and meet some people off the forum.

Comment

• 03EXCEED
                        Valued Member
                        • Jan 2012
                        • Cairns

Yeah forsure. Will be good to go wheeling with some of you guys!

Comment

• DPP
                          • Jan 2010
                          • Newcastle NSW

Yeah forsure. Will be good to go wheeling with some of you guys!
                          Well I've got the Lokka in now, so I'm keen to get out and put the truck through its new paces!!! Be good to get you down!!!
                          My Photography website

www.tigheshillphotography.com

http://www.flickr.com/wollongongVerada

1994 Red NJ LWB Pajero. 2" Suspension lift, 2" Body lift, 33" Maxxis Bighorn's on 15x8 rims, Roo Lites 220 Spotlights, Steel Roof cage, LED Lightbar, ARB Bullbar, Airtec Snorkel, Front Lokka, freewheeling hubs and various odds and ends!!

Comment

• 03EXCEED
                            Valued Member
                            • Jan 2012
                            • Cairns

Originally posted by DPP View Post
                            Well I've got the Lokka in now, so I'm keen to get out and put the truck through its new paces!!! Be good to get you down!!!
                            Sweet! I am going for the rear air locker shortly, after the bar. Should keep up with you. lol

Comment

• Wiseowl
                              Valued Member
                              • Jun 2009
                              • Brisbane

Enjoy
                              Awesome Video and love the music chosen who was that song by....
                              cheers kev
                              Formerly 1998 NL Pajero Sold*******
                              2007 BF MK11 302 BOSS GT VK4LQ

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X