• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigbaddave12
    • Jul 2012
    • South East S.A.

ARB Bullbar Video

Here is a good video of what goes into the making of an ARB bullbar. Shame about the 4WD at the end!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    bigbaddave12.
    NW MY12 Platinum Pajero, ARB Bullbar, Greatwhites 18 Led Light Bar, Sandgrabba Mats, Wetseat Covers, Full EGR Block, Airtec Snorkel, Plus more when the money tree grows it's leaves back!
  • Kev from Inverloch
    • May 2013
    • Inverloch

Great video - I ordered one a couple of weeks ago for my NW GLX-R and awaiting delivery and installation - checked on progress today and it is scheduled for paintshop for customised paint to match my Pajero on Monday and delivery by end of next week however cannot get it fitted yet as I will be away in the caravan for a fortnight.

I was impressed with the quality before but even more so after seeing the video of the whole manufacturing process.

I'm sure it will look better on the Pajero than the Toyota in the video clip!

ARB make some great stuff.

Regards

Kev from Inverloch

Comment

• 72pug
      • Aug 2007
      • Brisbane

Pretty insightful video for sure...... a lot of work goes into them.

Comment

• DarrenP
        • Oct 2017
        • Newbury VIC 3458

PAjero Bullbar

What is the approximate cost of the bull bar fully installed ?
        D

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X