• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loisdi
    • Aug 2011
    • Serres-Greece

Cool times from Greece...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

• umitc
    • Oct 2011
    • Istanbul

Hey Loisdi, hello.

Great videos; tell me please, is there a 4X4 parts distributor in the northern area, where I can buy some goodies for the Pajero??

I come to Greece frequently, through Kastanies or Ipsala; I can arrange a trip and maybe we can even meet and have a chat.

Comment

• scorpion 42
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2011
      • London. uk

post thread

Originally posted by loisdi View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQTa3...eature=related

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

TUT, TUT, didn't anyone tell you, that you needed rock sliders under your door bottoms and sills, to protect them, from what you have now done, in your vidio, foolish boy, its so easy to make a set usinh 4/5 mm thick steel , but there again its your truck and choice.

Comment

• loisdi
        • Aug 2011
        • Serres-Greece

Originally posted by umitc View Post
        Hey Loisdi, hello.

Great videos; tell me please, is there a 4X4 parts distributor in the northern area, where I can buy some goodies for the Pajero??

I come to Greece frequently, through Kastanies or Ipsala; I can arrange a trip and maybe we can even meet and have a chat.
        I have some spare parts for 2,6L what do you exactly are you looking for?

Comment

• umitc
          • Oct 2011
          • Istanbul

Originally posted by loisdi View Post
          I have some spare parts for 2,6L what do you exactly are you looking for?
          hello again Loisdi.
          Need a lift kit for my NT LWB Pajero. Don't know whether it shares the parts of 2,6s.

Comment

• loisdi
            • Aug 2011
            • Serres-Greece

Originally posted by scorpion 42 View Post
            TUT, TUT, didn't anyone tell you, that you needed rock sliders under your door bottoms and sills, to protect them, from what you have now done, in your vidio, foolish boy, its so easy to make a set usinh 4/5 mm thick steel , but there again its your truck and choice.
            TUT TUT!!
            i have them.But i didn't put them yet.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X