• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NJV6
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2010
    • New Zealand

I have a couple of spare 1.5mm spacers if you want them? I got 4 made but only need them on the front.

Or sell me a couple of the rims cheap if you don’t want em!
    1994 NJ SWB, 3.5 Manual, 285/75/16 Deegan 38s MT, 25mm body lift, Twin ARB air lockers, XD9000 winch, custom bar.
    1991 NH LWB, 3.9 V8, trayback, solid front axle, Toyota hi mount winch
    2011 NT GLX DiD, 3.2 Manual, 285/65/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W, SPV EGR, Lovells SD rear, HD front, Bilsteins, Custom underbody protection, Safari Snorkel, JTig intercooler and loads of zip ties in the dash...

Comment

• pronvit
      • Mar 2019
      • New Zealand

Ok, life seems to get better. On Saturday, I managed to grind the calipers so that even normal rims without grooves fit ok. Which wasn't a goal initially, but is very good as I can use the spare and rotate tyres. Not too much material needed to be removed, so I think it'll be fine. If I ever can find cheap caliper to cut, I'll do that. On Sunday, I had a club trip to a nearby forest - didn't notice any problems and quite happy with the new tyres, each time I'm amazed what places Pajero can climb. So I hope the problem is solved for now.
      Attached Files
      2008 Pajero NS V6. Factory rear diff lock. OME suspension. Ironman underbody protection. Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform. ASFIR hidden winch mount, Ridge Ryder 12000lbs winch.

2006 LR Discovery 3 TDV6.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X