• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale101
    • Apr 2015
    • adelaide

Dash rattle fix

Can someone please give me any links etc for the dash bracket or cable tie fix.
    Mine particularly inthe right side near the drivers window is loose.
    2" lift kit, SVP EGR mod, Roley rear bash plate, LED interior lighting, spare wheel lift, Uniden UHF, Poly Air bags, 2100 mm Rhino Roof rack on Rhino rails, Rear drawers, LED reversing lights
  • Hatto
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2013
    • Mandurah WA

Try this link. It's in a weird basic format for some reason Hope it works. The cable it's alone Fixed mine enough
    Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
    ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• letsgoplaces
      • Jul 2014
      • Adelaide

This link will allow for the pictures to show up

Comment

• JohnGavin
        • Jan 2013
        • South Africa

Only see the quedtion now.apologies.wotk has been chaos for a week or so now.if you still not sure what to do please pm me.i ccan vonfirm the cable ties assist that eminates from the window area.if you find after the fix you hear a rattle it is uaully thr airducts just behind the middle vents that touch on some cars.a foam strip uaually sorts it quivkly..

I can also now can confirm that even 2015 models have the shake issue anf I have done 2 bravkets on thede models with massive improvement..you need to intall both brackets though and also the cable ties..we are installing basicalky every weekend now..finding essier ways to install with everyone

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X