• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djb955
    • Oct 2009
    • Moonee Beach, NSW

Bullbar for Pajero Sport Exceed

Hi all,

I'm thinking about a bulbar for my new PS Exceed. I understand the problems of some bars with sensors, radar, etc.

I saw the Opposite Lock Bullbar for the Exceed, but in searching these forums I can't find much in the way of comments, thoughts, recommendations, etc. for this.

Bar can be seen here -

Does anyone have this bar fitted to their PS ? Anyone have any comments, etc on OL Brand ?

Thanks,
  • Sweefu
    • Jun 2017
    • VIC

Ironman also have an exceed fitting kit for their commercial deluxe bar 👍 worth checking out.

Comment

• Jas2909
      • Feb 2016
      • Penrith NSW

The opposite lock brand is solid. As is PIAK. I’d recommend both. I prefer PIAK tho for looks. That’s why I put it on mine

Comment

• lostscrew
        • Jul 2019
        • Bunbury

I have a 2019 Pajero GLX sport with the new active cruse control, ARB did not have a suitable bull bar, but OL were able to use the Exceed bar and a Bush ranger Light bar configuration. No issues to date and the set up was cheaper that the OE or ARB options.

Comment

• Ozkiwi
          • Jun 2018
          • Sydney

I have a 2018 Exceed with an Opposite Lock Deluxe Bullbar fitted for over a year now and love it. I had it color coded to match my White (Storm Trooper) car. No issues with the front sensors or the FCM system.

I did ask at the time to fit the camera in the middle of the Bullbar (where it is in the photo) but that didn't happen so I did it myself afterwards. It is a Cut n Fit Bullbar where the front panel is cut to fit.

It's not a full Bumper Replacement that others have (Ironman, ARB, Smartbar) but they have to relocate the Washer Bottle to fit their and that means no 2nd battery under the bonnet.

Here's a photo of it:-

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X