• Show
Clear All
  • HeavyPizzaz
    Valued Member
    • May 2017
    • Sydney

Assistance sourcing Milford Cargo Barrier strap kit

Originally posted by NomadTales View Post
    Where did you get one? I am trying to track down one myself. Rang Mitsubishi, ARB, Hayman Reese and a local parts place and none of them will sell the fitting kit without the Cargo Barrier.

Hey mate I got the quote but didn’t end up going through with it. Try Tynan Kirrawee parts section. That’s who gave me the quote. If they can do it they might post it to you. If they have it and won’t post it just PM me as I work only a few mins away and could pick it up and post it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• BigAL_250
      • Oct 2019
      • Adelaide, SA

Anyone had any success in getting a fitting kit for one of these genuine MM cargo barriers recently?

Just scored one in good condition for $30, has the main straps but none of the bolts or other bits. (wasn't going to complain for that price!)

I bought one of those 'front position' kits mentioned earlier with a hope it might have had some useful parts included, but sadly was not helpful.

I've got enough mates engineers/fabricators that we can probably come up with something that does the job and is safe, but I'd still rather try and do it properly first.

If anyone still has a copy of the instructions for fitting that would at least give me an idea of what can be done, cheers.

PS Sorry to dig up a thread, but there's already dozens of threads about this, didn't want to start another.
      Last edited by BigAL_250; 13-11-19, 07:09 AM.
      2011 NT Pajero GLS 3.2 Auto

Comment

• BigAL_250
        • Oct 2019
        • Adelaide, SA

Does anyone at least still have a set of instructions so I have something work off please?
        2011 NT Pajero GLS 3.2 Auto

Comment

• Turorit
          • Oct 2016
          • Adelaide

Originally posted by BigAL_250 View Post
          Does anyone at least still have a set of instructions so I have something work off please?
          Instructions here

Or here

Also some useful threads:

Cheers
          2013 NW GLX. 285,000km | ARB Deluxe Bar, Boo's bashplates, 4x4 Tough Winch, underbonnet dual battery & db140i isolator, D697 265/70r17, Rhino tracks & vortex bars, DIY rear drawers, Waeco CF40, 60L water bladder, 2.5m awning, Vlad TC mod, Provent 200, TJM Airtec, Uniden UH8060.
          --SOLD--1995 NJ GLS 3.5L Manual. 348,000km 2" Toughdog/EFS suspension, 265/75r16 Toyo Open Country A/T II

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X