Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 2 Pajero

Generation 2 Pajero NH - NL Models 1991 - 2000

Old 1 Week Ago

Default General questions for NL 99 LWb blister

Hey guys,

I have a few questions that would be extremely grateful if you could help me with ave looked up on the forum and always seems to get side tracked/debate breaks out, so thought I would ask what you have done to your vehicle rather than the debate game. (Don’t mean to come across like nonce, just after the straight answers, pretty sure there a few newbie that will this aswell?

Standard height for NL pajero, bottom of rim to bottom of the flare? Also measurement after 2” lift even if you can only supply one measurement that would be great? (There aftermarket suspension in mine but it looks standard height)

Tyre and Rim size after a 2” upgrade (rim size,offset, make and model would be great)

Power upgraded? I have the 3.5 v6 petrol

Disconnecting the oil pressure and volt meters will it cause any issues, what have people put in there themselves? Link would be wicked?

Internal upgrades? Keen to see what role have done?

Rear bar designs? For Ike fur tanks extras?

Has any one found any other 4x4 accessories that will fitstraight on if so what are they do you have a link?

Any good website for parts for this model aswell?

Thanks for the time guys
Old 5 Days Ago

In answering your questions.. I've got the 2.8TD Blisterside and you have the standard mods available.

Front and rear lockers (either air-operated or mechanical)
Front and rear suspension upgrades (which sounds like you're going to do)
Snorkels ( will have to get one off ebay approx $150 delivered without template to cut or $330 from TJM )
For your motor you can get a supercharger kit, would be heaps fun to have but your wallet will hurt for sure.
I don't know anyone with a rear bar with 20L fuel tank slots but I'm sure a custom one can be made but be prepared to pay alot for it.

As I've had a look, not much is direct bolt-on for the Paj unfortunately (considering mostly everything for Cruisers, Luxes, Navs, Patrols doesn't need to be custom made and is off shelf) but all the best in your quest because it's an awesome shape and needs more love <3