• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnatsum69
    • Aug 2016
    • adelaide SA

replacement headunit with rockford 2010 NT

Hey guy just wondering if anyone has used one of these in a gen 4 paj to replace the std mmcs on a paj with the rockford?

any help be great as im not a fan of the mmcs head unit.
  • Faereag
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2009
    • Aberfoyle Park, SA

Gnats

I would check that add a bit further. It says Rockford at the top of the page, but in the detail at the bottom, it states it is NOT for the Rockford models. I note the Rockford model is over $800 on their home website.
    Regards

Rory

2010 NT DID Auto Platinum. ARB Bar; 12000lb winch; Light-force 240 spotlights; Bushskinz plates; dual battery with upgraded wiring; Diff breathers; ECU re-tune; 3" exhaust Toyo AT11's; Ultra-gauge and OBD11 dongle; Garmin 52LM; Icom UHF; Craig Davies transmission cooler with fan; raised EHD Lovells coils; Mann & Hummel Catch Can; Bilstein B6's; Firestone airbags; Tekonsha P3 controller; towball capacity 300KG; GVM 3110KG. Sunland Patriot SE van with a few other mods.

Comment

• N i c k
      • Nov 2015
      • Australia

I'm thinking of buying one from Aliexpress, seems better than this and the rep said it was compatible. Cheaper too.

Comment

• sleahar
        • Apr 2017
        • Adelaide

Head Unit

I have replaced the standard head unit (not the rockford one) with a Kenwood double DIN unit. IMHO i would strongly recommend getting something with Android Auto/Apple Car play. With google maps now providing offline navigation - the interface is fantastic. Might be a few more $'s but well worth it in my opinion.

Comment

• gnatsum69
          • Aug 2016
          • adelaide SA

Originally posted by Faereag View Post
          Gnats

I would check that add a bit further. It says Rockford at the top of the page, but in the detail at the bottom, it states it is NOT for the Rockford models. I note the Rockford model is over $800 on their home website.
          Okay cheers mate. Little off topic i see ur gvm is 3130kg i have same car mines only 3030?

Comment

• RUGGA
            Valued Member
            • Nov 2014
            • Adelaide

Originally posted by gnatsum69 View Post
            Okay cheers mate. Little off topic i see ur gvm is 3130kg i have same car mines only 3030?
            It's all here https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=55610
            02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• Faereag
              Valued Member
              • Nov 2009
              • Aberfoyle Park, SA

Just had it upgraded along with tow-ball weight that is now 300 Kg at 3T.
              Regards

Rory

2010 NT DID Auto Platinum. ARB Bar; 12000lb winch; Light-force 240 spotlights; Bushskinz plates; dual battery with upgraded wiring; Diff breathers; ECU re-tune; 3" exhaust Toyo AT11's; Ultra-gauge and OBD11 dongle; Garmin 52LM; Icom UHF; Craig Davies transmission cooler with fan; raised EHD Lovells coils; Mann & Hummel Catch Can; Bilstein B6's; Firestone airbags; Tekonsha P3 controller; towball capacity 300KG; GVM 3110KG. Sunland Patriot SE van with a few other mods.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X