• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Axis
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2011
    • Highett Vic

Weighed the Paj yesterday

Got away for the weekend chasing some snow (will post another thread on the trip) and pulled into a weighbridge on the way back.

We were packed for 2 nights camping with recovery gear, chains, swags etc. In addition to the items in my sig there is now also a winch up front. 2/3 full of diesel and me and my son (11 yrs).

We came in at 2820kg total, 1300 front axle, 1520 rear axle. The Triton we were with was the same total at 2820 (freaky I know) and 1320 front, 1500 rear.

That is 210 below the GVM of 3030kg. The Triton was only 110 below GVM of 2930kg. Like most say, I didn't realise we'd be quite so heavy. Really keen to weigh the old girl with the camper on (there would be less gear in the car as well).

Cheers,
    James
    07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

Same deal here. Weigh bridged mine, full fuel no camping gear, just the day to day stuff. Came in at 2850Kg. I wont tell you what it weighs for an extended trip fully loaded
    MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• P4J3R0
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2013
      • Brisbane

Same here.

2700kg with 1/2 tank of fuel, me and an empty fridge.

Not much weight left to go away camping!

Full fridge, swag, food, water and cooking stuff, misuses, 2x big dogs and a full tank of fuel and a spare jerry would easily be 300kg.
      NS Pajero, with stuff.

Comment

• Ian H
        Valued Member
        • May 2015
        • Melbourne

Axis, then add the ball weight to the rear wheel weight and you are close to the margin.
        2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Axis
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2011
          • Highett Vic

Originally posted by Ian H View Post
          Axis, then add the ball weight to the rear wheel weight and you are close to the margin.
          I know. And the wife and daughter as well!! There should be less weight in the Paj for a camper trip though (that might be wishful thinking).

Cheers,
          James
          07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X