X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jinxd
    • Jun 2015
    • Adelayedback

might make it my new job . . all over the sand hills looking for people to flash my lights at ...
    2006 NP VRX. 3.2 Auto, ECB Alloy Bull Bar, Tuffdog 40mm lift, Airbags, 265/70/17 General Grabber AT2's on 17 x 8 ROH Rims, Aurora Led Light Bar, Rhino Sunseeker Awning, Tekonsha P3 Electronic Brake Controller, UHF, Dual Battery System, Waeco CFX50 and Safari Snorkel

Comment

• m_and_m
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2010
      • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by geopaj View Post
      The more I think about our 'friend', the more I wonder if he was just a "concerned local citizen" who happened to be an off duty person who works for the local security company.
      Wow, sounds like I really missed out on the fun.

Dunno, this guy sounds like a vigilantee to me. Why would an off duty security guy be down the mouth policing access? Bit wierd. Puts on a uniform and pretends to have authority. Why would he take photos?.. Should have either given a warning or just issue a fine if he was legitimate.

Gees Dan, last time Matt pulled out with a smashed window; now you pull out too. Must be running in the family. Hope the little fella got his colour back quickly.
      2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
      2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
      Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• ticky
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2015
        • Adelaide

Originally posted by geopaj View Post

The more I think about our 'friend', the more I wonder if he was just a "concerned local citizen" who happened to be an off duty person who works for the local security company.

When we first arrived at the carpark, there was a 4WD there with a big sign on it that said BEACH RESCUE or something like that. I didn't take that much notice really, but it was very well marked I thought.

& then this bloke rocks up in a 4wd with a security sign on the side that you had to look at twice to even see it.

Maybe someone likes to feel more important than his life permits.
        2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

• big mik
          • Feb 2012
          • Adelaide

beach rescue guy is there quite a lot, especially over summer when they try and get the cars on the beach and get stuck in that first part mate, and I mean normal 2wd cars
          1988 NF V6 superwagon, 2 Inch suspension lift, 31 inch AT's, AM & UHF radio, twin HID 7inch driving lights, 20 inch LED light bar, Reese rear tow bar, Ally bull bar, Tigerz 11 Roof cage and awning complete with LED's and remote dimmer, LED side marker lights on the sills, 2 rear 10w LED work lights, Rear view camera. Bluetooth radio for hands free phone. 1200Lbs winch

Comment

• nj swb
            Resident
            • Jun 2007
            • Adelaide

I took my mother along on Saturday, and she mentioned she'd been on the beach in cars many times - but only twice in a 4wd (both times, my shorty. )

Once upon a time, it was common for 2wd to head onto the beach - I haven't been there for years, but Aldinga used to be dominated by 2wd.

Is it the cars or the drivers that are more crap these days - or is it both?
            NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Mitsu07
              • Dec 2014
              • Central Cosst

It looks like a great day, I hope you do it next year it would be good to meet up.
              2inch lift Bilstein /Lovells, Safari Snorkel, MCC Steel Bar and Ironman 9500lbs winch.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X