Below Nav Bar

Collapse

Do 2018 Triton GLS alloys fit an NX Pajero?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nosaj
    • Jan 2019
    • Ballarat

Do 2018 Triton GLS alloys fit an NX Pajero?

Has anybody tried putting 2018 Triton GLS 17" alloys onto an NX Pajero? I can't find info online about the newer models but I found that some of the earlier model Triton wheels wouldn't fit a Paj so I'm hoping one of you knowledgeable people might have tried it?

Thanks in advance
  • DID Dash
    • Aug 2016
    • Australia

Pretty sure I recall a guy on here suggested they wont fit without wheel spacers, therefore associated legal and insurance issues. You might find a pic with a search.
    17MY Pajero Sport, Factory Towbar, King Springs KCRS-23/Pedders 5899 Cones, 265/70R17 A/T's for the rough trips.

Comment

• oscaroo
      • Dec 2017
      • Sydney

Also in NSW you're not allowed to fit rims that are narrower than the original ones.

Comment

• old Jack
        Regular
        • Jun 2011
        • Adelaide, South Australia.

Originally posted by Nosaj View Post
        Has anybody tried putting 2018 Triton GLS 17" alloys onto an NX Pajero? I can't find info online about the newer models but I found that some of the earlier model Triton wheels wouldn't fit a Paj so I'm hoping one of you knowledgeable people might have tried it?

Thanks in advance
        If the Triton rims you are looking at are 17x7.5 P38 offset then there is not a legal issue as the NX factory rims are 18x7.5 P46.
        1. You are allowed to decrease rim diameter by up to 26mm so 18" to 17" is ok.
        2. You can not decrease rim width, so as long as the rims are 7.5" wide it is ok.
        3. You cannot decrease the wheel track, changing from P46 to P38 offset actually increase wheel track by 16mm. You can increase wheel track on an ASC equipped vehicle up to 26mm, so all ok.

The over riding caveat is the tyre's and wheels must clear the steering, brake and suspension components as well as not contacting any part vehicle body during the complete steering and suspension travel ranges. This needs to be checked on the vehicle with the actual wheels and tyre's.

OJ.
        2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
        MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X