• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

New Skin

Been working on a new skin for the forum over the weekend, You can scroll down to the very bottom left of any page to change the view of how the forum looks by utilising the Quick Style Chooser. Some new features for this skin to spot new threads that have not been read.This one is called Silver Blue. Couple of small items to fix up yet.....see what you think.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • marquis
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • Newcastle

Not bad...

Chews a bit of bandwidth...
    --
    Marquis
    SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

• john_char
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2007
      • Perth - Not far north of the River

new skins are getting better and better, goo work.
      Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

• icysyrup
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2007
        • USA

I like the forum more and more. Good work!!!
        03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• Pickle
          Administrator
          • Jun 2007
          • All over Oz

Thanks for the replies guys,yeah I thought it looked ok and considering I didn't know squat about the program two weeks ago and managed not to wipe out the forum whilst doing it .
          Now what else can I tamper with AHH Haa there is my answer right there. More smilies!
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X