• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rotare
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2007

MAP sensor or line

Hi there,

I'm wondering if someone can tell me where the MAP sensor / or hose is located on the Paj DID. I need to tee into it, but for the life of me cannot find the sensor or hose that takes pressure from the inlet manifold.

Cheers
    2013 NW VRX
  • Muzza
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Nsw

Originally posted by rotare View Post
    Hi there,

I'm wondering if someone can tell me where the MAP sensor / or hose is located on the Paj DID. I need to tee into it, but for the life of me cannot find the sensor or hose that takes pressure from the inlet manifold.

Cheers
    The Boost sensor is located near the fuel filter with the line coming from the inlet manifold, the best place to T into is at the wategate
    Muzza
    Muzza
    2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
    2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
    2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana

Comment

• rotare
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2007

MAP sensor / line

Thanks Muzza,

I've already tried the wastegate actuator line, but it's not working.... it's probably best to explain my problem.

I've just had D-Gas LPG injection fitted. The system uses a pressure sensor / relay to activate the gas injection. The installer has T'ed into the wastegate actuator line and used this as the activation point. However, sometimes when I go from accelerating to braking it appears the pressure sensor is not immediately picking up this transition, and continues to inject a small amount of LPG when it shouldn't be, and the car idles roughly for a couple of seconds before returning to normal.

I've spoken to D-Gas about the problem, and apparently this hasn't been an issue for other NP/NS Pajeros that have been done in the past. They believe there must be some residual pressure build up causing the sensor to not switch off immediately after the foot has been taken off the throttle. D-Gas have provided some alternative solutions to fix the problem, however I thought that I could try another point (other than the wastegate) to connect the sensor to and try and overcome this problem..... if this all makes sense!
      2013 NW VRX

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X