• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Supawagon
    • Jul 2014
    • Nsw

The General

So I though it was about time I started a build thread and stopped just lurking around the threads

So this is how is was when I first got her.

As you can see she isn't the prettiest thing out there. So what do you do when there is no point trying to take years off? Change completely

And a day later meet 'The General'

• MSF
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2009
    • Sydney, Northern Beaches

Can't see anything in the last pic except for 2 wheels and tyres
    :P

Comment

• Supawagon
      • Jul 2014
      • Nsw

Must be having a slow day.... I just went and checked the photosto try and work out what was going on.

Comment

• Stroker
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2007
        • Glenorie NSW

Supawagon

Your not alone I didn't get it either at first...now you need to cammo paint the fence

Cheers Glenn
        NP Exceed 2005 3.2 diesel automatic , 100% stock standard except for the headlight globes

Comment

• Nivo
          • Apr 2009
          • Nhulunbuy, NT

Don't get out and walk away in the bush. You won't find it again. Just kidding but I do know some people that lost a white troop carrier that was left with the engine running for quite a few hours when they raced off to chase a Buffalo. We laugh at them too but surprisingly enough the bush all looks the same up here when you go into it.
          Cheers
          Nivo
          Gone to another home - 2001 NM GLS 2.8 TDI, MM Alloy bull bar, 2" Tough Dog lift kit, Dual batteries, Lokka front diff lock, Engine guardian.

2004 NP GLX 3.2 DID - ARB deluxe winch bullbar, 2" Lovells lift, Dual battery, O/L dual wheel rear bar, Modified LRA 81L aux tank, Custom sliders / sidesteps, UHF, Wetseat neoprene covers, Led lightbars, Undercarriage guarding, Engine guardian, Led reverse lights, Runva 11XP winch.

Yet to happen: Front air locker, led telescopic work lights.

Comment

• dhula
            Valued Member
            • Sep 2012
            • South of Perth

Originally posted by Nivo View Post
            Don't get out and walk away in the bush. You won't find it again. Just kidding but I do know some people that lost a white troop carrier that was left with the engine running for quite a few hours when they raced off to chase a Buffalo. We laugh at them too but surprisingly enough the bush all looks the same up here when you go into it.
            Cheers
            Nivo
            I have a similar story except I was on a pushy. It wasn't a case of I couldn't find the pushy, the dam buff wouldn't let me out of the tree for about an hour or so.
            Was doodling along on the track between the dead centre of town and where the tip used to be and the bugger bailed me up.
            2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.
            2006 KJ Cherokee, CRD+lazy shift. Ironman springs and OME shocks, MoPar skids.

Comment

• Rovingman
              Valued Member
              • Jan 2014
              • Blue mountains

Love it!!
              Pajero NT RX 2011
              Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
              LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

• Supawagon
                • Jul 2014
                • Nsw

Update

Snorkel and cb fitted. Now the question is should I go sliders or a Lokka next?

Comment

• kreyzgym
                  • Mar 2012
                  • Melbourne

tires look good too. why flares only on the front??
                  1989 NG single cab ute. 33" Federals, ARB bar & completely incomplete

Comment

• Supawagon
                    • Jul 2014
                    • Nsw

Just haven't gotten around to do them

Comment

• tomwithannl
                      Valued Member
                      • Jan 2010
                      • Maria Coast Tasmania.

And what colour would you put on the rego papers??
                      And I don't think covering the rego plates will stop people from recognising it

Tom
                      1998 NL GLS 3.5 Auto. Bocar alloy bar with 13000lb I-Max winch & engine watchdog.
                      1953 Morris Minor ute
                      1990 Nissan Scargo van (The SNAIL)
                      2005 Mercedes ML350 Special Edition 4Matic

Comment

• hinsch
                        Valued Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • Perth

The flares are actually on the back but they are painted in invisable paint, you just cannot see them.
                        NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.

Comment

• Supawagon
                          • Jul 2014
                          • Nsw

Colour is still red on rego. Coppers don't go by this information as it is too unreliable so they tell me

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X