Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Website Feedback

Website Feedback Tell us what you do like and don't like about the forum.

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-18

Default This platform is antiquated...

Folks,
Is it not about to time our admins deprecate this brown squishy log of a platform? The total BS that is required to upload a picture(s), or easily find and share material is such a pain!

There are more modern form platforms around that can better drive the content and make it a more efficient way of dealing with all matters of Pajero. Using this platform is not a very good experience.
Old 24-06-18
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffpajNT View Post
Folks,
Is it not about to time our admins deprecate this brown squishy log of a platform? The total BS that is required to upload a picture(s), or easily find and share material is such a pain!

There are more modern form platforms around that can better drive the content and make it a more efficient way of dealing with all matters of Pajero. Using this platform is not a very good experience.
So after 75 times using the forum, now your not happy with our squishy platform. The Pajero Club members pay for the public to use the forum. Maybe you would like to donate to upgrade of software instead of the members, or donate to pay for the server.

Surely
Old 24-06-18

Quote:
Folks,
Yes but it works, is easy to use , has very few problems with spam and is free to use.
If you don't like it, change the UI, or find a forum that suits you better.
Old 24-06-18
Valued Member

Quote:
Folks,

Well...it's your choice. Don't like it, don't use it.

I like the old antiquated look and feel. Then again, I also prefer windows 7 over windows 10.

Funny how the original arcade games are in favour now. Old is not always bad.

btw - NO ADVERTISING!!! Can't complain about that!

As pickle suggests - put your money where your mouth is rather than complaining about the admins that keep this "FREE TO US" forum going.

If it's that much of an issue, just use tapatalk to upload pictures....and use google to search it.

Last edited by m_and_m; 24-06-18 at 11:44 PM.
Old 25-06-18
Valued Member

VBul is $195 to buy.
Are you really that concerned about the cost - or is it a case of "If it's not broke (even if it's old and lacks all the features now easily available) then leave it be ??..
Old 25-06-18
Valued Member

A very narrow minded approach in my opinion from the OP. Love this forum with assistance and advice given by all concerned and paid back by many as and when they can and the lack of idiots I have seen posting on many other vehicle forums.

Thanks to the administrators and contributors that keep this forum ticking along magnificently.

Previously
88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit
Old 25-06-18
Valued Member

Yep..gotta agree. This site is so antiquated and out of touch its a national disgrace. I,m not interested in seeking people opinions of matters relating to my NW . Not interested in learning how to fix/repair items that have gone wrong. Reading the trip adventures and looking at some first class scenery is of no interest either. You can also forget about the beaut member made/designed accessories many of us have fitted. Dont require a well run forum with broad minded and fair moderators either. In actual fact I dont require anything from this forum except bright neon side boarders, heaps of advertising for massages from Susies Delight (always a winner this advert). Need more advertises on board...4wd supacentre and Club 4x4 would be great member attractors!. I want flashy colour pages with a smiley button as well. Like hell I do. KISS

Been on here 4 years and its like visiting an old mate. Always learning something new, enjoy the yarns and am familiar with the layout....leave well enough alone. Without a doubt one of Australia's premier motoring forums that has a proven track record and will outlast many others as the members are the forum...not the software..I DIPS ME HAT TO THE FOUNDERS AND MODS OF THIS SITE..
Cheers
Dicko
Old 25-06-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicko1 View Post
Yep..gotta agree. This site is so antiquated and out of touch its a national disgrace. I,m not interested in seeking people opinions of matters relating to my NW . Not interested in learning how to fix/repair items that have gone wrong. Reading the trip adventures and looking at some first class scenery is of no interest either. You can also forget about the beaut member made/designed accessories many of us have fitted. Dont require a well run forum with broad minded and fair moderators either. In actual fact I dont require anything from this forum except bright neon side boarders, heaps of advertising for massages from Susies Delight (always a winner this advert). Need more advertises on board...4wd supacentre and Club 4x4 would be great member attractors!. I want flashy colour pages with a smiley button as well. Like hell I do. KISS

Been on here 4 years and its like visiting an old mate. Always learning something new, enjoy the yarns and am familiar with the layout....leave well enough alone. Without a doubt one of Australia's premier motoring forums that has a proven track record and will outlast many others as the members are the forum...not the software..I DIPS ME HAT TO THE FOUNDERS AND MODS OF THIS SITE..
Cheers
Dicko
What, he said!

2012 PB Challenger LS manual. White, tinted windows, MM towbar, Rhino Aero Sportz Bars, otherwise pretty much bog standard.
Old 25-06-18
Valued Member

It's the information given freely on here which is important, not the software.

I run a BBQ forum and know how much work is involved. We don't have ads either and it costs money to run.....I thank the Admins, Mods and contributors on here for their time and effort without which I'd still be driving a Paj as it was when I drove away from the showroom.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.
Old 25-06-18
Valued Member

+1 for this being a great forum. And one of a few that has survived the Facebook revolution! Phew.
Closed Thread