Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Website Feedback

Website Feedback Tell us what you do like and don't like about the forum.

Old 15-06-14
Administrator

Arrow PMs from Admin.

Hi all,

the Admin Team are here to make sure the forum runs smoothly & remains a friendly place to be. We take pride in the fact we don't need to over moderate the forum & it's a credit to all on here!

Yes we have to send a PM now & then explaining why we may have edited or ask a member to reword a post. In all cases we make sure these PMs are polite & explain what & why it's been sent.

We also ask that if an issue arises where you disagree or feel an Admin has been heavy handed please by all means bring it to the attention of 1 of the other Admin Team members via a PM.

We also would like to ask that you reply to our PMs & wish to point out we have sent them with a read request so know they have been read or ignored. Again if you feel you don't wish to reply to the sender at least contact another Admin with the reason.

As Admin we are approachable & happy to listen to all.

Gus
On behalf of the Admin Team
Old 15-06-14
Valued Member

Gus, Dave and crew - this is one of the best run forums I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of and I think we all appreciate your efforts in keeping it an orderly and friendly place to be. Thanks for all the hard work!

Cheers - Pat
Old 15-06-14

Quote:
Gus, Dave and crew - this is one of the best run forums I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of and I think we all appreciate your efforts in keeping it an orderly and friendly place to be. Thanks for all the hard work!
Ditto
MY14 GLX-R Pajero, Modified Brown Davis Intercoola & Sump Plates, Bushskinz Rear Bumper Protector, Bushskinz Transmission & Transfer Plates, ARB Bullbar, Warn Zeon 10-s Winch, Cheap HID Spotties, Koni shocks with 40mm Lift, Cooper AT3, Ultra Guage,Stedi ST4000 Light Bar, HPD Catch Can, Dash Cam

To go where very few have gone before

Our Travels & Our YouTube Channel
Old 15-06-14
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psproule View Post

Cheers - Pat
Ditto again

Geoff
03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.
Old 15-06-14
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psproule View Post

Cheers - Pat
Thanks Pat, Geoff and Pajaru, always good to get positive feedback from the members. It 's surprisingly a very busy forum now and our duties are starting to take a bit of time with the amount of members joining and new posts everyday. But just so everyone is on the same page you can have a look at the guidelines under which our Admin operates. I wrote these up a few years ago so we as Admin are clear on our dealings with members.
I will put them up in the next post.
Dave
Old 15-06-14
Administrator

Yes thanks guys..

How to get Forum Decals
Old 15-06-14
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
Thanks Pat, Geoff and Pajaru, always good to get positive feedback from the members. It 's surprisingly a very busy forum now and our duties are starting to take a bit of time with the amount of members joining and new posts everyday. But just so everyone is on the same page you can have a look at the guidelines under which our Admin operates. I wrote these up a few years ago so we as Admin are clear on our dealings with members.
I will put them up in the next post.
Dave
So see the attached document .
Dave
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Forum guidelines.pdf (308.4 KB, 22 views)
Old 15-06-14
Valued Member

This site is great. So much information shared and so civil.

Even when there are obvious different points of view, it usually is a nice disagreement
Now towing a 19ft regent Caravan

Member of the Cynical Old Bloke Club
Old 15-06-14

Once upon a time Europe sent his villains and burglars to very far country, to never come back. That was Australia, for gods sake !
Well, see ! Children of these are kind, helpful and nice.
So glad I know this forum !

Greetings from the 'old' Europe !
A.
Old 15-06-14
Valued Member

It is good how people on here can ask questions, debate and all without egos and hreads turning nasty.
Keep up the good work admins, and same to all forumittes.
Cheers,
Andrew.

2003 NP DID Manual - rear cargo barrier, dual battery system, drop down table on back door, GME UHF, winch bar and Warn 9000lb winch, 2" lift - Lovells HD springs and Bilstein shocks, Bushskinz intercooler guard, custom sump bash plate, transmission guard and 35w HID driving lights, home build sidesteps, 265/75/16 Summit Mudhog play tyres, rear work light, 120w lightbar - yet to do, rear drawer system.
Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.