Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Website Feedback

Website Feedback Tell us what you do like and don't like about the forum.

Old 02-07-18
Valued Member

Default moderating posts.

Every now and then when i make a post i get a message that my post wont be visible until it is moderated.Why is that???

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"
Old 02-07-18
Valued Member

I get that too but I think it's for certain threads, not you personally. Like the bitches section which they check before a post is approved for obvious reasons of legality.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S. Goldstream caravan and a TVan Firetail.
Old 02-07-18
Valued Member

yes thats how it is,it was the thread on hilux injectors,makes sense

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"
Old 02-07-18
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Bitches and gripes need moderating before showing on the forum. I don know of any other section apart from maybe for sale (required # of posts) that needs this performed before hitting the pages as posted.

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 03-07-18
Valued Member

I think I triggered the quarantine station once by using the emoticon liberally. Incidentally if you actually swear the words are replaced automatically so seemed to make sense but did rob me of a very entertaining post, well in my mind anyway
NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread
Old 03-07-18
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkcaver View Post
Bitches and gripes need moderating before showing on the forum. I don know of any other section apart from maybe for sale (required # of posts) that needs this performed before hitting the pages as posted.
Correct....Bitches and Gripes and anything in Market Place. And certain swear words are censored automatically by the forum.
Admin
Old 03-07-18
Valued Member

thanks,just wanted to know was not complaining.