Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Website Feedback

Website Feedback Tell us what you do like and don't like about the forum.

Old 05-10-17
Valued Member

Default What a great forum this is!!

I met up with a member yesterday to sell an item - have to say every time I have bought / sold items or had general dealings with forum members it has been a really positive friendly experience. Not sure if it is something about Pajero drivers generally , it seems the forum has attracted a really good bunch of people!!

My sincere thanks to everyone for keeping this a very pleasant corner of the internet

Cheers,
Stephen
Old 05-10-17
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouter1 View Post
I met up with a member yesterday to sell an item - have to say every time I have bought / sold items or had general dealings with forum members it has been a really positive friendly experience. Not sure if it is something about Pajero drivers generally , it seems the forum has attracted a really good bunch of people!!

My sincere thanks to everyone for keeping this a very pleasant corner of the internet

Cheers,
Stephen
Your welcome.
Old 05-10-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouter1 View Post

Cheers,
Stephen
It's also due to the hard work of pickle and his small army of moderators who set and maintain appropriate standards.
Thanks guys. 👍
2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BFG 265/65R18 | ARB BBar | OME 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME 3510WS UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles & paddle-mate | auto-mate
2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods
RETIRED 2003 NP Exceed 3.2 DiD Lots of mods
Build thread

Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate now available
Old 06-10-17
Administrator

Agree, all members have been a credit to the forum it's pretty rare we have to have a polite chat.

The Admin/Mods team are approachable & this is the key to a smooth, friendly, flowing, forum with happy members.. So yes well done to "ALL'

Gus

How to get Forum Decals
Old 06-10-17