Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Where the rubber hits the road.

Where the rubber hits the road. Discussion about drive train; (locking) diffs; wheels; hubs; suspension and, of course, tyres

Old 6 Days Ago

Thanks, OJ and Geopaj.
Old 6 Days Ago
Valued Member

Ive used lately Pirelli ATR, Cooper AT3, BFG KO and Toyo Opat2, the Pirelli are far less noisy than the other 2 (though when cornering at speed they make more noise than straight) Regarding traction at least in mild offroad didint noticed big differences, in mud dont know. Also found some grip problems with the Opat2 and KO in wet bitumen.
2009 SWB NS 3.2 DOHC DID AT 265/70/17 BFG AT/KO, OME SD Springs +4 Rear locker, 8.500 Lbs Winch...new toy!!!
Old 6 Days Ago
Valued Member

I was running perelli atr's on both car, and still run them on the nw. Much quieter than the factory spec dunlops. They are also much better off road then they get given credit for. I would have put another set on the NS, but it was finding the limits off road (powdery hill climbs, odd angles etc)and causing the traction control alarms to turn on. As I was due for tyres anyway I decided on a more offroad bias tyre. Now i just need to put some decent sound deadner in, gxl ns has bugger all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk