Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Bolted on bits, factory and aftermarket accessories

Bolted on bits, factory and aftermarket accessories Discussion of after-market extras: winches, bull bars, tow bars (and Towing), roof racks, snorkels, and other cool stuff

Old 01-05-08
Valued Member

Smile

you haave gott to be jokeing jim every pajero has one from factory
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Default fuel saving device

Hi had two installed in my NT 4M41 air intake and they cost heaps and did nothing at all for power or fuel economy just a con. At least the seller was friendly enough when I called him and cheerfully removed them and refunded me to total cost no problem. I agree if the factory could make such a simple thing to save fuel or make power they would be doing it no worries, there are a lot of rips offs out there, common sense prevails, though some people have no common sense lol
2010 Pajero VRX auto wagon, Cooper A/T 3's, 40mm lift, Lovells, Bilsteins, Polyair bags, Factory Nudge bar, driving lights, dual air cond, DVD player (rear) Hayman Reese Super Heavy Duty Tow bar, Bushskinz front/intercooler and engine sump, Polaris towing camera system, Clearview Mirrors, tows 2013 dual axle Jayco Outback Discovery Caravan. Redlec battery shutoff, Polaris HUD speedo. 400LMT Navman GPS. GME 88 channel UHF Radio. Bendix Stealth 4WD Disc Pads
Old 6 Days Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csimic View Post
Hi had two installed in my NT 4M41 air intake and they cost heaps and did nothing at all for power or fuel economy just a con.

common sense prevails, though some people have no common sense lol

Wait, what?

The OPs link doesn't even show the original "thing".

What a thread revival