• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peejay68au
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • nsw

I just did the nj's windscreen, $265 at city autoglass in coffs harbour. It's a lamishield brand screen and no waves or distortions. Blue band on top is funny but I think thats due to being different to the old and not used to it yet. Certainly better than the piece of circus glass that was in it before.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

Henry David Thoreau

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• relllik666
      • May 2012
      • Point Cook

Just wanted to give a shout out to Wizard Windscreens in Werribee.

Came out to my work in Campbellfield, fitted a new windscreen into out NM Pajero for $210.

Haven't driven it yet, but looks like a neat job. Definitely worth the ring around.

These were the quotes we got.

Instant Windscreens - 132 444 $295 including fitting
      National Windscreens – 1300 363632 $225 including fitting
      Glass Assist – 1300 305 206 $245 including fitting
      Wizard Windscreens – 9360 0809

Mr Windscreen – 9470 3038 $275 including fitting

Comment

• Herman4x4
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2009
        • Melton, Victoria

I have used them in the past. They did a really neat job and the prices where really good. I had them do a screen and also change out the cargo windows in an 80 series cruiser from solid glass to the sliders.
        Cheers,
        Andrew.
        Cheers,
        Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
        Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• reformedjeeper
          • Jun 2012
          • Ballarat Vic

Had mine replaced just prior to Xmas, couple of rocks from a truck on the way home from QLD - done locally - Ballarat Autoglass $195 - surely it can't be $200 worth of freight to WA??
          Regards and best wishes Johnv,

2012 NW Active, Ironbark, 3.2 DiD Auto

Tow Bar, Nudge Bar, Cooper AT3 265/65R17 LT, CB Radio, Redarc Indash Brake Controller, AutoSafe Cargo Barrier, 2-Auxilary Battery System w/Redarc Isolator, Custom Storage Unit, 50mm / 300kg OME Suspension with Firestone Airbags.
          81 Lt Auxilary Fuel Tank by Long Range Automotive, Lillydale (Vic)

Comment

• DaveE66
            Valued Member
            • Oct 2010
            • Mannum SA

I had to replace my windscreen a couple of years ago on my NS. I too would never take my vehicle even close to a windscreens obrien shop again.
            Windscreen was s%*t. This was on top of the crap fitment and subsequent 6 attempts to fix it. Sent to another windscreen obriens shop and wasnt 2km down the road and the surrounding rubber fell out.
            Took it to my local crash shop who put in a PGI windscreen, never had an issue since.
            I believe the screens obriens use are thinner, which from what i understand makes a huge difference to fitment.
            Cant remember the cost but it was cheaper than franchise companies.

Dave
            NS DiD VRX, ARB Steel Bar, Roo Lites, Safari Snorkel, GME UHF, 2" Lift, Poly Airs, Dual Batteries, Cooper Tyres, Ecu remap, 3inch exhaust, Imax 12000lb Winch,

Comment

• Creeky
              • Apr 2013
              • Avondale Heights

Got a quote today from National Windscreens $245 fitted my location.
              Reasonable ?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X