• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevefisho
    • Sep 2019
    • Boronia

23 ZERO Falcon 270 awning

Bit late as I have already ordered and paid for but !!
    I see KINGS all over the place and wanted something different.
    Purchased passenger side with all walls and door.
    OK popcorn out and see what I get..
    Hoping it arrives before the end of the month so as it's fitted up before I head over
    for my yearly 3 week Tasmania expo.

Steve.
    2015 Challenger LS auto. Grey. First reg 2017. traded up from a 2013 Triton GLXR. 265/65 R17 General Grabber on factory alloys.Twin roof top Solar, Piranha quad battery system (1 crank + 3 aux = 500 amps) 2000/4000 inverter, 70 ltr Ever-cool fridge freezer,Microwave, electric kettle, Light force 210's with extra pair of 180's should my ego take over, GME UHF.. Future additions 14000lb winch and 40mm suspension,23ZERO awning, light weight alloy wheels. Town car is a 2.2 Diesel ASX AWD
  • eman
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2009
    • Cranebrook, NSW

Checked out 23Zero at the Sydney 4wd show. I was focused on roof top tents and they looked like quality gear, very similar to Darche.
    2009 NT GLS DiD 5spd - ARB Deluxe bar, Tigerz11 12,000lbs Winch, Airtec Snorkel, ARB Front Locker, TJM Rear Locker, Hankook AT-M 265/70/17, Bilsteins, Lovells HD 50mm, Bushskinz Intercooler, Sump, Trans & Transfer Case Guards, Brown Davis long range tank, Pioneer Head Unit, ARB Dual Battery Tray, Redarc SBI12, GME TX3440, Lightforce 240 Blitz, Stebel alarm & car horns, Rhino Pioneer Platform rack, DIY (Rear Shelf, Sliders, Fridge Slide), Ultragauge, 3" Exhaust

Comment

• stevefisho
      • Sep 2019
      • Boronia

Originally posted by eman View Post
      Checked out 23Zero at the Sydney 4wd show. I was focused on roof top tents and they looked like quality gear, very similar to Darche.
      They had a DARCHE set up.. (Aussie disposals) and although $300 more expensive which I was happy to pay the salesperson did a good pitch for the 23ZERO. He knew his camping gear. Compared the two awnings with walls and showed me a YouTube video on setting up and that was that.
      Apparently employee shifts from DARCHE brought about 23Zero as a competitor.
      Not for me to disclaim any of that..In the end the price was better without lesser quality.
      Waiting for delivery and then we will see.
      Steve.
      2015 Challenger LS auto. Grey. First reg 2017. traded up from a 2013 Triton GLXR. 265/65 R17 General Grabber on factory alloys.Twin roof top Solar, Piranha quad battery system (1 crank + 3 aux = 500 amps) 2000/4000 inverter, 70 ltr Ever-cool fridge freezer,Microwave, electric kettle, Light force 210's with extra pair of 180's should my ego take over, GME UHF.. Future additions 14000lb winch and 40mm suspension,23ZERO awning, light weight alloy wheels. Town car is a 2.2 Diesel ASX AWD

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X