• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitcon
    • Oct 2007

NJ 3L Running rich and ENG warning lamp

Hi all,

I think my 94NJ 3L is running a bit rich and sometimes floods/hard to start. Not getting the best mileage and the engine warning lamp was coming on here and there but is now staying on. Any ideas on what/where to look please ?

Car has done 322k
    ---------------
    Cheers
    Wayne

1994 Pajero NJ LWB GLS 3L V6/TJM Bullbar/SCA Spotties/DVD/Rear Camera/Tint & more to come
  • dolphin
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2008

this sounds like it could be a faulty sensor unit or the ecu is going bad. call into a mitsubishi service center and ask them to test the ecu as this test may pick up any faults. if the problem is the ecu, you can have these repaired at around $150 to $200 unless you want to buy a new one for $2,000.
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• Mitcon
      • Oct 2007

Spoke with Mits Service and as it's isn't constant they said they can't really read a code unless it's failing/reporting when they see the car.

Seems to be a few niggling things of late, the super select lights flash sometimes for quite a while for no reason also. I'm starting to wonder if it may be ECU. Where can you get them fixed for $150-$200 ?
      ---------------
      Cheers
      Wayne

1994 Pajero NJ LWB GLS 3L V6/TJM Bullbar/SCA Spotties/DVD/Rear Camera/Tint & more to come

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X