• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hinsch
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Perth

Windscreen Wiper replacements

What is a good windscreen wiper at a reasonable price, and where do you buy them.
    Put in refills but they did not last, Repco/Supercheap brands I would say are less than average.
    NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.
  • Ian H
    Valued Member
    • May 2015
    • Melbourne

I've tried wipers from eBay without a lot of success, they were ok but nothing special. Recently I went to Repco and found a set which were normally around $50 but they had them on sale for about half price. I can't remember the brand but they have a wind deflector built in to the shape of that helps. They have been great so far, very quiet and don't leave any streaks.
    2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• KiwiNTPajero
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2014
      • Wellington,New Zealand

in my exprience the metal backed ones are better than the full plastic ones
      2009 NT GLS(NZ) diesel LWB auto
      BFG AT,Rhino Rack Vortex Bars,Foxwing Eco Awning,BUSHSKINZ I/C, sump guards and steps

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"

Comment

• jkwpajero
        • Jun 2008
        • Young, NSW

Trico Ultra are a direct replacement fit, and I have them on my NW. They work and fit same as OEM. Buy the complete assembly and it is a 1 minute changeover.

TRICO® has the right windshield wiper blades for your car, truck or heavy duty vehicle. Enter your vehicle information and find wiper blades for your ride here.

James
        2014 NW VR-X, with a few modifications and an Automate fitted Driving Pajero number three.

Comment

• aussieintas
          Valued Member
          • Feb 2013
          • Sorell, Tasmania

I changed the whole blades on my NS to the Tridon Curveblade and have found them much better that the originals. Bit more expensive than refills but I was happy. From Supercheap.

2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
          88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
          92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
          92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
          99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
          95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
          08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• stopp01
            • Mar 2018
            • Adelaide

funnily enough i got complete replacements from Costco (Michelin brand) and they are great! I think from memory they were $12-15. I was a little skeptical but had them on for a few months now and seem to be all ok.

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
              Valued Member
              • May 2017
              • Sydney

Windscreen Wiper replacements

I’ve had only good experiences with www.wipertech.com.au - bought them for multiple cars including Paj. Saves a trip to auto store only to have 20 options in front of you. You just whack in the car details and it gives you 1-2 options, the second option being the rear wiper if applicable (eg my Falcon only has the one option).They’re an Aussie firm based on Brunswick VIC and fairly regularly send out 10-20% off vouchers via email. Wipers are good quality. Customer service is excellent. No affiliation apart from a satisfied customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X